Fry’s Fuel Rewards Program ~ Gas Discount at Circle K, Shell, & Fry’s Stations

See current Fry’s deals HERE.  Fuel rewards grow even faster when you use coupons!  There are links to many to get free & cheap groceries!

You can earn rewards to save 10¢ per gallon on gas at Circle K, Shell, or Fry’s fueling stations.  At Fry’s stations, the rewards can “stack” up to $1 off per gallon.

I posted about this a little over a week ago, but I wanted to remind you that it’s starting soon and give you more specifics.  I have all the details now.  I’ll just copy part of the email that their corporate office sent me.  They’re great about communicating with bloggers.  I love so much about Fry’s!  Here’s a short video you can watch, if you’re interested.

Basically We Have Three Ways To Save

1. Earn a point for every dollar you spend. (Remember, I’ve found it’s more than point for dollar when you use coupons, though I haven’t figured it out completely.  This will begin on May 25th.)

1.      Spend $100 get .10 off per gallon

2.      Spend $200 get .20 off per gallon

3.      Spend $300 get .30 off per gallon

4.      Up to Spend $1,000 get $1 off per gallon

2. Earn 50 points for every qualifying prescriptions you fill

1.      One Prescription gives you 50 points

2.      Second Prescription give you another 50 point

3. Earn double points on qualifying gift card purchases

6 Responses to “Fry’s Fuel Rewards Program ~ Gas Discount at Circle K, Shell, & Fry’s Stations”

• Audra says:

I read the update. I have 600 points for this month alone, If I wait till 5/25 to use them will I get 60cents of per gallon? Confusing.

If you go to a Fry's station, that's the way I understand it.  The only slightly confusing part to me is whether or not you can redeem past points on 5/25 or that they start accumulating towards that on 5/25.  I'm under the impression that you can use what you're earned that day.  The question has been asked on their Facebook wall, but it hasn't been answered yet.  If I read an update, I'll leave another comment here.  That would be a great savings!!

• Ruth Mayer says:

I answered a feedback survey requested on a Fry’s receipt, waited 5 days and expected to see the 50 Points added for my gasoline purchase. But it was NOT added. At the end of the survey, the screen said “You have successfully completed the survey and will have 50 points added.” I previously had 156 points and with the added 50, it would have been over 200, giving me 20 cents off at the gas pump. BUT I received only 10 cents off. What did I do wrong?

I would call their customer service on Monday and see if they can help. I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong.
      1-866-221-4141
      Sorry for the hassle!

• Teresa says:

For over a month now Circle K will not accept fuel points. It is not working for some reason. Had a clerk tell me that. Don’t know who is at fault, just want it fixed. Even tried different circle K’s. Got points and can’t use them. Please find out what is going on! Angry customer.

That happened to me a couple weeks ago. I was not happy either. I met my husband at a station on his lunch break. We wanted to fill both vehicles since I had a $1 discount. He was on empty and had to get gas anyway. :( The clerk told me it had been a couple days and I asked if it was everywhere. He said it was also nearby ones and he didn’t know when it was going to start working. I assumed it was working by now. We ended up going to a Fry’s station later and that’s all we’ve been to since. I would call their customer service and let them know you’re not happy. Maybe they can give you some hope for it coming back?? 1-866-221-4141 They may even compensate you in some way, if you let them know you’ve been missing out. Good luck!