Update Jan. 2015 — Here’s an updated post here.
See current Fry’s deals HERE. Fuel rewards grow even faster when you use coupons! There are links to many to get free & cheap groceries!
You can earn rewards to save 10¢ per gallon on gas at Circle K, Shell, or Fry’s fueling stations. At Fry’s stations, the rewards can “stack” up to $1 off per gallon.
I posted about this a little over a week ago, but I wanted to remind you that it’s starting soon and give you more specifics. I have all the details now. I’ll just copy part of the email that their corporate office sent me. They’re great about communicating with bloggers. I love so much about Fry’s! Here’s a short video you can watch, if you’re interested.
Basically We Have Three Ways To Save
1. Earn a point for every dollar you spend. (Remember, I’ve found it’s more than point for dollar when you use coupons, though I haven’t figured it out completely. This will begin on May 25th.)
1. Spend $100 get .10 off per gallon
2. Spend $200 get .20 off per gallon
3. Spend $300 get .30 off per gallon
4. Up to Spend $1,000 get $1 off per gallon
2. Earn 50 points for every qualifying prescriptions you fill
1. One Prescription gives you 50 points
2. Second Prescription give you another 50 point
3. Earn double points on qualifying gift card purchases