Arizona Goodwill ~ 50% off Saturday & 20% off Coupon

Check out the calendar of events for Goodwill’s discount days in Arizona.

Every other Saturday Goodwill gives you 50% off most everything in the store.  (Food items and a couple other exclusions apply.)

You can’t use coupons during these sales, but if you sign up for their newsletter, they will email you a 20% off coupon every two weeks.  (It’s only for the Phoenix Meotropolitan area, Yuma, and Prescott.)

12 Responses to “Arizona Goodwill ~ 50% off Saturday & 20% off Coupon”

I'll start!  I found a cute little white vanity for my girls' room.  It was in perfect shape.  I can't even remember what I spent, but I remember I had my 20% off coupon and I thought it was a great deal.

I've also found great games and clothing there on 50% off day.

Oh, my friend found (at an out of state thrift store) the missing letter book (A-Z)  in an series she had found at a garage sale.  It was the only one there!  I doubt it was from the same family since she lives in AZ.  :)

• Janine says:

My kids love Nerf guns! On Wednesday I found the Stampede ECS (in the box, complete with 58 darts and batteries) for $5.99. I bought more items so I was able to use my 20% coupon. The gun came to $4.79 out the door. The retail price is $49.99 + tax. I love the Goodwill!

I just read this to my son.  He's very jealous.  He is loving Nerf guns lately.  He bought springs, spray paint, etc. at Home Depot to mod them.  Now we have more strict rules where he can shoot them since they have more power.  :)  Great find!!

• Audrey C. says:

I always find a few paperback books for $1 each.

• tuan says:

Tttyyyyyyyyyy

• Paula says:

I absolutely LOVE Goodwill. I have decorated the majority of my home from Goodwill…and my home looks fabulous, tasteful, elegant and as if I hired a professional decorator. My family and friends cannot believe what wonderful things I’ve gotten. Thank You Goodwill :)

We’re moving and need to totally redo everything. I should hire you to be on the hunt for me. I’m a terrible decorator. We’ll see what I can pull together on a budget. :) Glad you have the creativity and eye for getting just the right stuff. I love it!