Watch for FREE Coupons in La Voz Newspaper

La Voz is a free Hispanic newspaper that has coupons in it.   I never had any luck finding these, but if you are out and about, don't pass them up.  Unfortunately, people take stacks and they disappear quickly.

I received an email from a reader about the coupons and asked her where she found hers.  (In addition to the places below, I hear Food City gets them, but I haven't been able to find any there, recently.)  Here's what she says . . . (Thanks, Crystal!)

. . . some circle ks, ranch market, any lil mexican carniceria place and by some bus stops and liquor stores..lol they seem to be on every corner here in glendale ..there are 3 inserts 2 smartsource and the pepsi momets one with the free starbucks. :)

So, keep those ojitos open and see what you can find.  I think they're delivered on Fridays, so that's the day you have the best luck.

13 Responses to “Watch for FREE Coupons in La Voz Newspaper”

• paola says:

I just wanted to tell ya i dnt receive my cupons this month

• Zulema says:

Is there was way I can get la Voz news paper deliver to my house ?

• Yanet says:

I will love to recive coupons, im a single mom with no job, i need to save as much as i can pls i need help, thank you

• Yanet says:

I need my coupons pls

I’m sorry, but I don’t have any coupons to give you. You may be able to locate this newspaper around your home, but I don’t go get them. I only receive one newspaper subscription, that I pay for. Even beyond coupons, you can save a bunch. We have many non-coupon deals that we highlight. Like today . . . free breakfast burrito at Chick-fil-A until 10am. So, we show you a variety of ways to save. Hope you can find what works and save a bunch!

• René says:

You all stopped delivering La Voz newspaper to my house; will like to know why. My address is 11931 Wessex Dr. Houston, Tx 77089.

This was a very old post I did, for my AZ bargain website. We aren’t affiliate with La Voz and I don’t know if they still do home delivery or not. Hope you can find a way to to contact them and that they’re still doing home delivery!

• Liz cruz says:

Hola buenos días quisiera saber donde puedo reportar alas persona q deja los periódicos en las casa por el barrio donde yo vivo xq aparentemente esa misma persona no los esta dejando ”( q mal ase xq ay personas q ocupamos los cupones y eso no se debe de Aser espero tener suerte en que alguien lea mi comentario y pueda conseguir el numero gracias …

Este es un artículo de edad. No he visto el papel durante mucho tiempo, así que no sé ningún detalle acerca más. ¡Lo siento!

• Helen Bailey says:

Where can I buy 10-20 weekly coupons?
    How much will the coupons cost?

I’m not sure where you can buy coupons, but I know there are places out there. I’d Google something like “buy Sunday coupons.” Technically, it’s illegal to buy or sell coupons, but they say you are paying for their time to cut, sort, and ship.