Here are my general Chuck E. Cheese tips, to make it more affordable:
- Sign up for their email club. They usually mail you a coupon for 20 free tokens around your child's birthday. They often email coupons that are slightly better than the ones in the paper or their website too. (They've been doing 1/2 birthdays recently, too!)
- Check online for coupons before you go.
- Fill out achievement charts to earn 10 free tokens. So simple!
- Play game online to print out a voucher for free redemption tickets!
You can play more than once, so keep trying until you get a high score. For the last game, the high score was 40. I just got 30 w/o much effort, but I'm not sure what the max is. I need to get my kids on it since they'll get it. :)
- There are often coupons on the back of the Sunday coupon inserts, so check there also.
If you purchase a kids' drink cup, you can get free refills. We've used the same one for years! (I'm not positive if this deal is valid at all locations. Be sure to ask.)