Walgreens ~ $2.75 (or less) for Cottonelle TP & $1.63 for Pledge

cottonelle

Current CVS Deals are HERE

Current Walgreens Deals are HERE

Current Target Deals are HERE

Current Walmart Deals are HERE

Update:  The TP deal doesn’t work anymore.  It must have ended on Saturday.  (Thanks, Jodie!)

Pledge (24 – 25 wipes or 9.7 oz multi-surface)   2 / $7 (Thanks, Mojo Savings!NEW
$2.00 RR when you buy 2 (limit 1)
Buy 1, Get 1 50% off printable (register, best one to use)
$1.50/2 printable
$1/2 Pledge furniture care 07/28/2013 SS Insert (exp 09/08/2013)
$0.50/1 Pledge Mutli Surface Cleaner 06/09/2013 SS Insert (exp 09/01/2013)
Final price:  As low as $1.63 each when you buy 2 after RR

Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue, 12 rolls or Wipes, 42 pack   $5.00 NEW
The wipes are part of the sale, but I don’t think you get a RR for them, but ??
$2 RR when you buy 2 (limit 1 reward)
$3 RR when you buy 2 (limit 1 reward)
$1/1 Walgreens coupon (in booklet at front of store, use w/ coupon below, will auto multiply for the # you have)
$0.50/1 Cottonelle TP 08/11/2013 SS Insert (exp 09/22/2013)
$0.50/1 Cottonelle Wipes 08/11/2013 SS Insert (exp 09/22/2013)
Final price:  $2.75 each when you buy 2 or after RR ($2.50 if you have more than one coupon)

While you’re there, here’s another favorite deal of mine.

Butterball Turkey Bacon (6 oz)   99¢
$0.55/1 Butterball Turkey Bacon or Breakfast Sausage 06/30/2013 SS Insert (exp 09/30/2013)
Final price:  44¢

See the full list for more coupons match up.

If you aren’t familiar with Register Rewards (RR), see this page.

(Thanks, Wild for Wags!)

7 Responses to “Walgreens ~ $2.75 (or less) for Cottonelle TP & $1.63 for Pledge”

• Jodie says:

Do you know how long the cottonelle deal will last?

I’m not 100% sure, but I’m fairly sure it will be throug 9/8. I’m pretty sure $5 is their reg. price. It was in their ad this week, though. I think the RR will end up having the same dates as the Catalina deal. The notification Susan got, from Fry’s, said the Catalina (same amounts) went through 9/8. I won’t bet my life on it, but I think it will also continue at Walgreens, through 9/8. I just checked the upcoming preview ad and it’s not in there, but that doesn’t mean it won’t continue. If you test it after this Saturday, let us know. I think you have, at least, that long since that’s their ad cycle.

• Jodie says:

I just tried this and no rewards printed – bummer!

Did you purchase it today or before? And, did you buy two or three? I wasn’t sure how long it would go, but thought it would go longer — going along with the Catalina notification. Please let me know what day you went and I’ll update the post. Thanks for letting us know. Sorry that it didn’t work!

• Jodie says:

I went Sunday. I was tempted to try another Walgreens but figured it would be the same result. Thanks!

Smart not to try another Walgreens. It probably wouldn’t have printed either. :( I’m surprised it didn’t — sorry about that. Thanks for the report, to save someone else’s time and frustration. I updated the list. Thank you!

By the way … you can return it the next time you’re there, if you don’t want it. I’ve done that before. :)