Use code: BARGAIN
Good news … Pogo Pass has added another venue,If you already bought a pass, you’re set also. If you haven’t, it’s another reason to get one!
And, here’s what else it will continue to include!
If you like family friendly activities around the Phoenix area, this deal is for you! It is a super value and has a great variety!
With the discount code BARGAIN, you will pay only $39.95 for a Pogo pass (reg. $100). If you paid for each individual venue, I don’t even know what it would be — A LOT more! If you paid full price for one admission to each of my two favorite, you’re coming out close to even.
Here’s the breakdown
Sunsplash (reg. $29.99 adults, $19.99 kids) YOU CAN USE THIS NEXT SEASON!
Sea Life Aquarium (reg. $18 adults, $13 kids) x 2 visits!
After one visit each — Adults have already saved almost $10, and kids are getting close.
And you get to go to Sea Life twice — BONUS!!
Throw in my third favorite:
Phoenix Zoo (reg. $20.00 adults, $10 kids)
You’re way ahead on the adults and a little ahead on kids’ savings!
But, there is so, so much more! I think I’m sounding like an infomercial, but really . . . check it out on the Pogo pass site. :)
Use the code BARGAIN to get it all for $39.95.
Here’s what you get:
- Sunsplash (anytime, valid next season)
- Sea Life Aquarium (TWO visits, anytime)
- Phoenix Zoo (TWO visits, Monday – Friday only)
- Diamondbacks Games (TWO games, see list for dates, more will be added for next season)
- Rattlers Games (THREE games, see list for dates)
- Arizona Museum of Natural History (anytime)
- ASU Sporting Events (will be announced later)
- Enchanted Island (FOUR visits, Fridays & Saturdays, most rides included)
- Jump Street (TWO visits, Monday & Wednesdays, Chandler or Glendale)
- Stratum Laser Tag (TWO visits, dates and times listed)
- Phoenix Rock Gym (TWO visits, gear is $5, if needed)
- Tempe Paintball (TWELVE visits, one per month, not Saturdays, includes gun rental, air & 100 paintballs)
- National Comedy Theatre (
** Note if it’s good for two+ admissions, it’s for different days, same person. Each person in your party needs a pass.
Their website is great at explaining how everything works and what’s included. My summary is that you get a card (expires in one year) that you show to each location and that unlocks the benefits. Names will be printed on them and you need one per person. My only caution to you is to check the days it’s accepted. Some have restrictions. However, many don’t have any day/time restrictions on them.
Update: I’ve been asked when this deal ends. I don’t think it’s super urgent, but I don’t know for sure. I know they have a limited quantity they will sell, but I get the impression there are plenty left. I wouldn’t wait months, but I’m guessing you have a couple weeks. Sorry, but there’s no definite ending date.