Free Bounty Paper Towels at Albertsons

IMG_8597 $0.25 off ONE Bounty Towels and Napkins

Albertsons is making coupons $1 thru Christmas.  You can grab free rolls of paper towels right now.

Bounty Towels (single roll)   $1.00 (the tag says valid thru Jul 07 ???)   NEW
$0.25/1 Coupons.com (gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link, worth $1)
$0.25/1 Bounty Towels or Napkins 12/01/2013 P&G Insert (exp 12/31/13) (worth $1)
Final price:  FREE

Update:  I just got back from my Alb. in Mesa (Dobson & Baseline).  They were tagged at $1.49, but they scanned on sale — make sure you check, if it’s not tagged! ~ Juli

You can see the full Albertsons list here.

8 Responses to “Free Bounty Paper Towels at Albertsons”

• Ash says:

These were 1.50 in my store. BUMMER. Wonder why they were marked differently?

I just got back from my Alb. in Mesa. The shelf was tagged at $1.49, but they scanned on sale — make sure you check, if it’s not tagged!

• Ash says:

Thanks for updating me on that! Lol. I should have thought to price check! :)

I almost didn’t, but I really wanted them. :) It’s easy not to think about it since it’s their job to mark things and you assume they do! Anyway, if you’re back, it’s worth a try. Merry Christmas!

• Kathleen C says:

Do you know how many coupons they will accept for doubling? Wasn’t sure if they will take unlimited or only a couple during this special

I’m not sure it’s written anywhere. I assume it’s three, but can’t be sure. I can tell you that my store took three Bounty coupons — all insert and made them all worth $0.99 (which is what the Bounty was ringing up fore at my store). The register did it automatically and the cashier didn’t suppress any of them. I did ask if they would double “do not double” ones and he told me only if they do it automatically, but not if they don’t. The Challenge coupon I had (from a “blinkie” machine) did not automatically double, so I switched it out for one that did. Sorry that I don’t have a definite answer!

• Mandy says:

The Carefree Albertsons are $1.49. I had them price check and it is coming up full price….bummer!

• Gina says:

That is a bummer. Not to rub salt in the wound, but Susan said her store in Scottsdale had them 3 for $1 yesterday! :) ~ Gina