Use code: BARGAIN (all caps)
Note: If you have a larger blog, website, or community group you belong to, a fundraiser you are in charge of, etc . . . you can email me and get details on selling the pass for a profit. (juli @ bargainbeliever. com — take out the spaces)
If you spend money on family fun in the Phoenix area, this is something you should consider purchasing! We have the Pogo Passes and love them!
With the discount code BARGAIN, you will pay only $39.98 for a Pogo pass (reg. $100). If you paid for each individual venue, I don’t even know what it would be — A LOT more! If you paid full price for one admission to each of my two favorite, you’re coming out close to even.
You can use it as soon as you purchase it or get it as a gift and the recipient can activate it at a later time.
Use the code BARGAIN (all caps) to get it all for $39.98.
They are working on adding even more venues, and if they do you’ll get admission to those places as well!
Here’s what you get: (need a pass for each person)
- Sunsplash (anytime, valid next season)
- Sea Life Aquarium (TWO visits, anytime)
- Phoenix Zoo (TWO visits, Monday – Friday only)
- Diamondbacks Games (TWO games)
Note: The season is over and it’s not sure that this will be included next year, so ??
- Rattlers Games (THREE games, dates will be added for next season)
- Arizona Museum of Natural History (anytime)
- ASU Sporting Events (women’s basketball, soccer, wrestling, volleyball, gymnastics, track and field)
- Enchanted Island (FOUR visits, Fridays & Saturdays, most rides included)
- Jump Street (TWO visits, Monday & Wednesdays, Chandler or Glendale)
- Stratum Laser Tag (TWO visits, dates and times listed)
- Phoenix Rock Gym (TWO visits, gear is $5, if needed)
- Tempe Paintball (TWELVE visits, one per month, not Saturdays, includes gun rental, air & 100 paintballs!)
- National Comedy Theatre (SIX visits,
- Skateland & Great Skate (TWO visits per month, skate rental not included, but can bring your own)
- Brunswick Zone (TWO visits per week, shoe rental not included, excludes Sat. and some other special days)
** Note if it’s good for two+ admissions, it’s for different days, same person. Each person in your party needs a pass.
You can print the pass and use it right away or just pull it up on your mobile, whenever you need it. (A gift recipient can wait to activate it.) My main caution to you is to check the days it’s accepted at each location. Their website is great at explaining how everything works and what’s included, but some have restrictions. However, many don’t have any day/time restrictions on them.
Update: I’ve been asked when this deal ends. I don’t think it’s super urgent, but I don’t know for sure. I know they have a limited quantity they can sell, but I get the impression there are plenty left. I wouldn’t wait months, but I’m guessing you have a couple weeks. Sorry, but there’s no definite ending date.
Use code: BARGAIN (all caps)
Note: If you have a larger blog, website, or group you belong to; fundraiser you are in charge of, etc . . . you can email me and get details on selling the pass for a profit. (email@example.com)