MORE FREE Angel Soft TP ~ New Printable Facebook Coupon

angel_soft_latino

You can score some more free TP at Fry’s.  There’s a Latino Facebook page for Angel Soft that has a coupon, in addition to the one on RedPlum.

Angel Soft Bath Tissue (4 pack)   $1.00 (thru 2/4 at Fry’s)
$0.45/1 Angel Soft Bath Tissue 1/5/2014 RP Insert (exp 2/5/14) (worth $1)
$0.45/1 Redplum (gone, use if printed – thanks, Brooke, worth $1)
$0.55/1 Facebook (Latino page, worth $1) (Thanks, Nicol!)
Final price:  FREE

Print two from each printable link.  The Fry’s coupon policy will only make three of the same coupons worth $1, at a time.  If you print two of each, it’s questionable whether it’s the same coupon or a different one.  Some stores will do all four, some won’t.

The sale doesn’t end until February 4th, so you can also pick up three each time you go — especially if you’re printing from more than one device.

See the full Fry’s match ups here.

(Thanks, Nicol!)

11 Responses to “MORE FREE Angel Soft TP ~ New Printable Facebook Coupon”

• Reyna says:

My frys’s store has a limit on TP. They only allowed me to get 3. Also manager said if we bought three already I can’t go back in line and purchase more because we are getting them for free. Bummer :( The frys on 51st ave and Baseline.

I hear stores are cracking down. I haven’t had trouble, but I rarely have more than three coupons. Luckily, the sale lasts awhile. Hopefully, they will stay stocked and you can just pick up three each time you go. Good luck!

Many thanks for these. The insert coupons are already pricey on eBay. Even tho I have problems with Red Plum and their Java requirements, I managed to get a few, but I can see I need a couple more Facebook accounts too.

Well the TP worked but not the free Brawny didn’t work for me. Even as I was unloading my cart the cashier yelled at me, “Sir, do you have coupons for those paper towels?” I said yes, and she proceeded to tell me they won’t work. Not satisfied with that she calls a mgr on the phone who comes over and tells me that coupon is not for one roll it even says “towels” points to the picture, etc etc. Not a happy camper by then since I don’t like being singled out using coupons. I didn’t fuss with the cashier, just said ok don’t ring them up. Why she called a mgr is beyond me. Is this the new Fry’s?

:( You’re the first one I heard from on the Brawny not being accepted. I hate arguing, too. But, I also hate for them to make up random things that deprive me of saving money, so I will stand up for myself when I know I’m right. In this case, I would wonder . . . So, do you buy a roll of paper towel and not paper towels??? No, you never buy a paper towel, it’s always plural!! You can look at the printable on Coupons.com (maybe print it and bring it to them next time). It has a quantity on it. That one does not. Here’s a link to that coupon, if you want it: http://strk.enlnks.com/aff_c?offer_id=118&aff_id=2462&url_id=103&aff_sub5=18125029&affsrc=1

Sorry for the hassle. I hope they make it right. If not, I would call their customer service. They are wrong!

• Julia says:

The tp and papertowels both worked fine for me. Thanks!

Yeah — someone who wasn’t harrassed. :) I wasn’t either and I hope most aren’t being questioned, when doing the right thing! Glad you got them both!

I don’t belive this was the cashier’s doing. This had to be a mgr’s edict since she pounced on the towels before I had even finished unloading my cart, and the mgr was there like right now when she called. I vaguely heard her say “another one” This was not just a refusal, but a vendetta, he was so vocal.
    Amoung other things, he pointed out the coupon says “redeemable only by purchasing the specific brand and size.” There is no size mentioned, it just says “any one package of Brawny paper towels” and he also pointed to the picture of a bonus pack of 8 rolls – which I did not even see in the store – so is that the only one they will accept the coupon for? Doesn’t matter. We are well stocked with paper towels – I was just going to donate these to the cat rescue where I volunteer. I’m thinking we will shop another Fry’s from now on that’s a little further but actually a bigger and newer store.

Some battles aren’t worth fighting and it’s wiser to walk away with your character and mind not attacked. Good job!

• Kathleen C says:

I had a question. A customer service manager told me that frys has changed their coupon policy. But I can’t find an updated version on their actual web site. She told me where the fine print is on the coupon, it states (for example) only one coupon per item, and only 2 like identical coupon per transaction, per day. But then when I went to another frys, he didn’t say anything to me at all. Have you heard anything like this? Im thinking that Fry’s is getting upset with couponers, and it’s making all shopping trips so stressful

They have not changed their coupon policy — at least I’m highly skeptical. I’m on a blogger list and with the last change, they let us know. They seem to be cracking down at many locations, but sometimes it’s stuff they pull from ?? That’s the tricky part, deciphering what is what. The issue of “items” and “transactions” often trip up cashiers. It’s hard to argue otherwise, but “items” are how many you are buying and “transacation” is the whole time you’re paying. Basically, you’re sort of at their mercy, though you can always question things, going up to the store manager. If that doesn’t work, you can call customer service and see if they have a definitive answer. Unfortunately, it sometimes ends up being “up to the store manager.” :( Good luck figuring them out! :(