Saving Star ~ Healthy Offer of the Week is Cucumbers (save 20%)

cucumbers

SavingStar has many coupons to load.  This is a click, click, click job for me.  I just go click what I think there’s a chance I’ll ever buy.  Then, I wait for money to accumulate into my account.  You can cash out once you have $5.  More details are below.  Go load ‘em up!  Make sure you check your older deals too.  I’m $3.03 away from earning $5 on the Cold & Flu season care package.  I had no clue I even bought any of these products.  I’m glad I looked!

They have a new deal called “Healthy Offer of the Week”.  Every Tuesday a new coupon is available to load.

They also have one item each Friday that you’ll get 100% cash back!

If you don’t know what it is, here’s more information:

With SavingStar, you can save eCoupons to your grocery store loyalty cards and automatically get credited when you swipe your card at checkout.  The savings doesn’t come off at the register, it gets credited to your SavingStar account.  You can request your payment via Paypal, bank deposit, or gift card when you reach $5.

I just to load what I have a chance of buying and then forget about it.

The Arizona stores that participate are Fry’s, Bashas, and CVS.  (Albertsons is listed, but since we don’t use loyalty cards around here, I’m not sure how that works.  They might have a SavingStar card that you can get.  I haven’t checked since I rarely shop there.)

They are not meant to be combined with paper coupons.  Here’s their official statement on that:
(Personally, I load everything I might buy and forget it.)

SavingStar eCoupons will work whether or not you combine them with other services’ coupons, but they are not intended to be used this way.  Generally, manufacturers state that it is against their policies for shoppers to redeem more than one manufacturer’s coupon for the same purchase.  Using in-store coupons in combination with SavingStar eCoupons is not a problem.  In the future, we may implement mechanisms to limit the combination of SavingStar eCoupons with other manufacturer coupons

(Thanks for the cucumber link, Sweeties Freebies!)

11 Responses to “Saving Star ~ Healthy Offer of the Week is Cucumbers (save 20%)”

• SavingStar Grocery Coupons says:

Hi Gina,

Thanks for posting about the SavingStar coupons. For Albertsons, you can pick up a “Upromise keytag” at their customer service desk. Just register that barcode number in your SavingStar account and scan the keytag when you checkout at Albertsons, just like a regular loyalty card.

Thanks,

Josh from SavingStar

• Gina says:

Thanks Josh. I checked at my Albertsons once and they looked at me like I had 3 eyeballs. ;) It was awhile back, so I’ll check it out again. I couldn’t find the link at all this week for the cucumber coupon. I’d love to feature the healthy coupon of the week every Tuesday. Was it hard to find this week or am I blind? :) Thanks, Gina

• Cynthia says:

SavingStar has a Freebie Friday Starkist tuna exp 1/12/14

• Gina says:

Thanks for the info. I had a post all ready to go. For some reason, these coupons aren’t showing up on the main page of Saving Star and we have to go hunt down links. I don’t know what the deal is. At least we got it! Thanks. ~ Gina

This Jan 8 Saving Star cuke thing just showed up for me today 1/13 as the lead item on your site??? Anyway this deal died 1/12.

Does anyone know why I cannot load the save $2 when you buy 8 cans of Progresso on Saving Star? I have been clicking on it every time I go there, but it just bounces the page and I go back to it and it is still unchecked. They don’t want me to have it I guess.

• SavingStar Grocery Coupons says:

• Gina says:

Hi Harold. Josh from saving star left this comment: If you’ve already activated the coupon on your supermarket’s website, you cannot activate the coupon again on SavingStar. -Josh from SavingStar

Just wanted to make sure you saw it. That might be why it won’t load. Thanks ~ Gina

Thank you. I was not aware of that. Isn’t immediate redemption in the store better than waiting for a Saving Star payout to accumulate? I wonder why both would even list the same offer? That makes me wonder about even using Saving Star again if the same offer is available from the store. How will I know when the offer is available on both sites so that I don’t choose Saving Star first?

• SavingStar Grocery Coupons says:

Hi Harold, The same offer is available on both services because some brands enable both supermarket websites to offer their coupons and SavingStar to offer their coupons. Consumers can choose what service to use. SavingStar also has offers that are not found anywhere else, so you can still take advantage of those deals. Thanks, Josh from SavingStar

• tim berglund says:

I have a question; can I redeem a given SavingStar offer from each store? Example; last week’s Kraft Mac and Cheese freebie. I bought a box from Fry’s, CVS and Basha’s. Should I expect three separate refunds?

• Gina says:

No. You can only get the offer one time. So, whatever stores info they get first, you’ll get the credit for that store. ~ Gina