shopping_list_header

Yes, really … the list making function on Bargain Believer is unlike anything else out there.  You’re going to love it!  I get so many emails from people saying they love it and don’t know what they did without it.  I’m using it, right with you, and totally agree!

Did you know that there’s an super simple way to make your shopping list each week?  I realize that people either don’t know about this or just don’t think it’s wonderful.  It is!  I have heard from quite a few people who started using it later and emailed me to say they can’t believe they waited.  Personally, that’s how I make my own shopping list each week.

If you haven’t been clicking on the green plus signs to make your personalized shopping lists, you’re missing out!  It’s not your typical list maker.  Try it!!  There are many amazing things about it, but one is that it will categorize all your items, to make shopping easier.   Here’s a video explaining it, if you want to learn more.  You’ll probably figure most of it out by just clicking around.  However, many people that watch it tell me they learned something new.  I have to warn you that it’s about 10 min. long, though.  Sorry, I’m a babbler.  For me, that was short and sweet.  :)

Even people who don’t use coupons have told me they like making their shopping list with it.  They can quickly add sale items without having to write everything down.

Oh — If you like to have it on your mobile, email it to yourself.  Or, save it in Google Drive or another web based program.  Sorry, there’s no mobile app yet.

10 Responses to “Shopping List Maker — BETTER Than you Think (Unless you already think it’s amazing, of course!!) :)”

• LaraB says:

Q: How do you get back to your list (w/o having to add something to it so that it will come up)?
    Thanks, LaraB

That’s the only way to do it. You can delete it right away, though. I know it’s not ideal, but it’s the only way we can do it without requiring a login since we don’t store your list, on the site. It’s your browser that is remember what was left there. Sorry that I don’t have a better answer for you.

• LaraB says:

No problem Juli, I will continue to add/delete something to get back! Thanks for all you do, my family eats like we’re royalty because of you, and I appreciate that more than I can ever say!!!!

• Joanie says:

Can you email it without doing a copy/paste after you create it? I always create the list and then email it to my husband and leave him the coupons to go along with it…lol…so he can do the shopping on his way home from work the next day. I haven’t figured out a way to email it directly from the list though if a way exists. Thanks in advance!

Nope. :( I think you found the easiest way. We have many ideas, but they all take my brilliant programming husband’s time. There’s a lot on our “someday” list, but for now that’s the only way. Glad you have a willing assistant — assuming the “willing” applies. :)

• Joanie says:

Thanks for the confirmation. Yes, he is totally into the saving money now. In the beginning he thought I was spending too much time on it but now he sees how easy it is when I use your store lists so thank you to you and your team!! He does most of the store shopping now so when I go in the stores with him it takes him longer because he knows where everything we buy is at and I have to look around and read the signs. lol…I would rather be home with my little one so it works out better this way.

You sound like a great team! Glad we can help simplify things and you can save for your family — love to hear it!

• Michelle says:

I LOVE LOVE my lists. Your site by far is the best functioning site out there. Thank you so much for the little green plus signs. And I love the way it separates it by store. I just print my lists, get my coupons together using the list and write down how many of each item to buy next to it after I’ve gotten coupons together. No more rummaging through coupons at the store.

You may know this, but just in case . . you can add quantities to your list, from the computer. Click the “#” sign. I go back and forth. Sometimes, I get fully ready, in front of my computer and then print. Other times I print and then add quantities and grab coupons. It works either way. :)

I just ready my husband your comment since he’s the brains on getting my ideas to work — and he comes up with some, too. So, making those little green things work is only due to his brilliance. I’m thankful since I love and use them, too!

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

• Michelle says:

I didn’t know that. Awesome! Tell your hubby thanks.