So, what am I talking about? . . .
Every Saturday, Market on the Move is at various locations around Phoenix and Tucson. (Locations vary slightly from week to week.) You get around 60 pounds of produce for $10. You can bring a laundry basket or boxes or they also provide them.
Remember, they let you know what produce they are expecting on their Facebook page each week. Right now, they say to expect these (though possibly not everywhere): Sunburst, Roma and grape tomatoes, cucumbers, gray, yellow and Italian squash, eggplant, bell and mini peppers.
If you’ve gone recently, please share your thoughts in the comments below. Thanks!
- St. Rose – 2825 W. Rose Canyon Cir., Anthem 85086
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church – 20615 E. Ocotillo, Queen Creek 85142
- Faith Builders Church (MegaMOM) - 949 E. Bell Rd., Phoenix, 85022
- Orangewood School – 7337 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix, 85021
- Laveen Baptist Church – 5036 W. Dobbins Rd., Laveen 85339
- St. Paul Lutheran Church – 6301 W. Indian School Rd., Phoenix 85033
1st Saturday (March 1st, MOM 8am-11am)
- Pima Community College, 5901 S. Calle Santa Cruz St. Tucson 85709
- St. Joseph Church, 215 South Craycroft Road, Tucson 85711p
- Saguaro Canyon Church, 10111 E Old Spanish Trail, Tucson 85748
- Fort Huachuca, Bldg 70525 Kelsay Ave, Fort Huachuca 85613 (Dec, Feb-May)
- Emmanuel Baptist Church, 1825 N Alvernon Way, Tucson 85712