Double WOW!! The Costco deal just got better. There’s a new 10% off code, good through 2/9 only. Use USA10 (good on any Living Social deal, up to $20 — just in case you see something else, but it can only be used once.)
Here’s what I posted before . . . (Sorry if you already bought it. I did, too.) :(
Wow, this is even better than the previous Costco deal we found. If you didn’t get that one, Costco membership deals are rare — go for it, if you would use it! I can’t believe we’ve had two recently.
This is for NEW Costco members ONLY. (I called and they told me you can’t have been a member in the past 18 months. However, they said they would apply it towards an existing membership, if you were renewing, but without the perks. BUT, you will register online and they will mail you the coupons, so I think you might still get those. I doubt you’ll get the $20 gift card, though. And, I would call your warehouse, just to verify this, if you already have a membership. I can’t guarantee anything.)
You need to buy the deal by 2/9/14, but these types of deals often disappear before that date listed. Get it now, if you want it. You have through 2/15/19 to redeem it, so no rush on that one! :)
You can get a Costco membership for $55 (reg. price). But, they are throwing in some freebies!
- $20 Costco cash card!!
- rotisserie chicken (bigger than grocery store)
- 48-pack of batteries
- case of Kirkland water
- $4 off Kirkland coffee
- $4 off Kirkland albacore tuna
- redeem voucher by 5/10/14 to receive the Cash Card and coupons
- coupons expire 7/31/14
The Costco deal is through Living Social (a daily deal site). I think you will need to enter your email to view or purchase the offer, but I’m not positive. If you don’t like to get a lot of extra email, I suggest using an alternate email address.
One you buy the deal, follow the directions on the email they send. You will need to enter a code online and then also take a printout to Costco.
Here’s the fine print, to make sure you’re getting what you think you are:
- This offer is not valid for a renewal of an existing Costco membership and is valid for NEW members only
- Limit 1 Membership per customer, up to 3 additional Memberships as a gift
- Limit 1 Costco Cash Card per customer/household
- Entire value of Voucher must be used in a single visit
- To qualify for this special offer you must purchase the Costco Membership Activation Certificate through this promotion.
- Offer may not be combined with any other offer or coupon
- Your Costco Membership Activation Certificate will be emailed to you immediately after completing your purchase and redeeming your Voucher online
- To activate your Costco membership you must bring the printed Costco Membership Activation Certificate email or your printed confirmation page to your local Costco location
- The Costco Cash Card will be provided after presenting the Costco Membership Activation Certificate and completion of the Costco membership application for a Costco Gold Star Membership
- Coupons will be mailed to the address provided by Purchaser and will be mailed within 15 days after redeeming your Voucher online.
- The Costco Cash Card and Coupons are considered “Promotional Value”
- Purchaser must redeem Voucher by May 10, 2014, to receive the Cash Card and Coupons in addition to the applicable Membership purchased
- Purchaser must claim the Costco Cash Card and use Coupons by July 31, 2014
- A Costco membership is $55 a year; Each membership includes a free household card
- Costco accepts cash, checks, debit/ATM cards, EBT, Costco Cash Cards, Costco Credit Cards and American Express
(Thanks, Alicia’s Deals!)