Happy Valentine’s Day!

hearts

We started out day with heart waffles — or something close to a heart.  I’m not 100% talented.  :)

Then, the kids reminded me to put the falling hearts on the website.
They were a surprise from my husband, a couple years ago.

If the falling hearts annoy you, just click on a heart and they will stop.

Hope you have a great day, no matter whether you celebrate or not!

7 Responses to “Happy Valentine’s Day!”

• Allison says:

The falling hearts are amazing!! I’m not sure if it’s only my computer, but some aren’t loading ~ I can see a box with the “broken picture” image for them. Either way, I love it. Heart waffles would be “blob waffles” for me, heehee ~ I’m attempting a heart cake for my Hubby tonight…hopefully it works out and doesn’t fall apart. Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!!! :)

I haven’t noticed, but it’s probably that way for everyone. When the kids reminded me about it, my husband said he wasn’t sure if the images would all still be there. I guess he grabbed images from ?? and they may have moved or deleted that image file. I really don’t know how it all works. I guess I won’t bug him about it today, but will probably forget and have the same problem next year — knowing me and my memory! Happy Valentine’s Day!

When my husband sat down to work on Bargain Believer stuff, earlier, he asked if I had put the hearts on the website. He looked and the first thing he noticed was the “broken image.” He fixed it right away. Now, I don’t have to remember to ask him someday. He’s good! :) Hope your day was a good one!

• Siggy says:

How cute! Happy Valentines Day to all!

• HeatherL says:

Happy Valentines Day!! Hope your day is a special one!!

• Kelesia says:

What a beautiful surprise! Have a Grr-reat Valentine’s day!

Thanks, everyone! I hope you day is great, too!