NEW Printable Coupons ~ Some GREAT ONES!

progresso_soup_$1

Fire up the printers!  It’s a new month and new coupons have popped up!

Head over to see what’s new on Coupons.com.   you an easily change your zip, to get the high value coupons below.  (Sorry, no direct links for those.)

Here’s what Susan & I spotted in zip 77477  I printed all of them!  They will make free/cheap deals soon!

I would print any of those that your family would use.  They will make a super deal somewhere and are higher than the usual coupon values for those items.
And, here are some you might be interested in, that have a direct link.  Just click on the image to get right to the coupons.  We’ll be updating the lists soon.

$1.00 off two Old Orchard 64oz 100% Juice Blends
$0.40 off 1 Liberte Greek or Mediterranee yogurt
$0.75 off ONE Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits
$0.75 off TWO Betty Crocker Cake Mix or Frosting
$0.75 off Multi Grain Cheerios Chocolate cereal
$0.75 off ONE BOX Chocolate Toast Crunch™ cereal
$1.00 off any (2) packages of Hefty Slider Bags
$0.75 off ONE Food Should Taste Good chips
$0.50 off Nature Valley Greek Yogurt Protein Bars
$0.50 off any flavor Progresso Recipe Starters

10 Responses to “NEW Printable Coupons ~ Some GREAT ONES!”

• Michelle says:

Hi Juli,

Do you have the coupon links set to open in a new tab? I personally prefer that, as opposed to automatically being redirected on the current page. Not sure what others prefer.

Thanks!

Thank you for pointing out that it doesn’t do that!! I completely overlooked that since I rarely click from the lists, to print coupons. I’m not supposed to use my own links since I get paid a small amount. Anyway, who knows how long it would have taken me to figure it out. I agree that the way it is now is very annoying. Sorry! We added that page and forgot that we have it set to open internal links in the same tab and that one is really an internal link since you’re not going to Coupons.com. I hope to get my husband on it and have if fixed soon, for future lists. Thanks for the suggestion!

• jp says:

What zip code is the Crisco shortening in….can’t find it?

I think Crisco is gone. I got 2 but it didn’t show up again on my other computers. I checked a few other zips and could not find. Not surprised as that is such a rare one. I’ve been printing all morning. All those great $1 or more off one coupons that can be used in stores that don’t double.

I think you’re right Harold. It’s weird that the Crisco image doesn’t have “expired” across it. They usually update, but it’s not as instant as I’d like. I need to get another computer going, but I have to run out the door. While I wait for my kids, I’m going to run into Fry’s and grab some prices for this stuff. If not now, we can hope for next week!

Just in case you’re looking for a place to use the Crisco . . . last time we had a coupon, I remember the best place to use it was at Walmart. They carry a two pack of the sticks. I want to say it was $1.68, but I can’t be sure — something close, though.

I was too fast on nixing the Crisco Q. Went back to the printables blog on Slick Deals yesterday and it was still there.

Also I was wrong on the Tony Roma ribs. It was another brand that had all bones and juice. I did buy 2 of the boneless 16 oz ribs to try and 2 of the pulled pork. Should get $2 worth of food out of it hopefully.