The giveaway is over, but you can still get a great price on tickets!! Congrats to Michelle S!
If you haven’t analyzed all the venues and value, you really must! If you were going to Sunsplash anyway, it’s practically paid off. Last season, adults were $29.99 and kids were $19.99. So many other venues also have high values and even allow you to visit multiple times. If you are an active family, this will pay off!
I’m going to copy the information I’ve posted about it below.
Use code: BARGAIN
You can use the Pogo Pass right away or choose the gift option to start it when you (or someone else) want.
They are working on adding even more venues, and if they do, you’ll get admission to those places as well!
With the discount code BARGAIN, you will pay only $39.98 for a Pogo pass (reg. $100). If you paid for each individual venue, I don’t even know what it would be — A LOT more!
Use the code BARGAIN to get it all for $39.98.
Here’s what you get:
- Sunsplash (anytime, valid this upcoming season)
- Sea Life Aquarium (TWO visits, anytime)
- Phoenix Zoo (TWO visits, Monday – Friday only)
- Diamondbacks Games (TWO games)
Note: The season is over and it’s not sure that this will be included next year, so ??
- Rattlers Games (THREE games, dates will be added for next season)
- Arizona Museum of Natural History (anytime)
- ASU Sporting Events (women’s basketball, soccer, wrestling, volleyball, gymnastics, track and field)
- Enchanted Island (FOUR visits, Fridays & Saturdays, most rides included)
- Jump Street (TWO visits, Monday & Wednesdays, Chandler or Glendale)
- Stratum Laser Tag (TWO visits, dates and times listed)
- Phoenix Rock Gym (TWO visits, gear is $5, if needed)
- Tempe Paintball (TWELVE visits, one per month, not Saturdays, includes gun rental, air & 100 paintballs!)
- National Comedy Theatre (SIX visits,
- Skateland & Great Skate (TWO visits per month, skate rental not included, but can bring your own)
- Brunswick Zone (TWO visits per week, shoe rental not included, excludes Sat. and some other special days)
** Note if it’s good for two+ admissions, it’s for different days, same person. Each person in your party needs a pass.
You will get an email right away. You can print that and use it right away or just pull it up on your mobile, whenever you need it. My only caution to you is to check the days it’s accepted at each location. Their website is great at explaining how everything works and what’s included, but some have restrictions. However, many don’t have any day/time restrictions on them.
Giveaway time! One winner will get two Pogo passes! To enter this giveaway . . . Leave a separate comment for any number(s) listed below, no more than three total, separate entries. (“I don’t follow” or “I don’t have” answers will be removed and won’t count as an entry.) I use a program that automatically chooses the winner, so if you combine answers into one comment, it’s viewed as only one entry and won’t increase your chance of winning. LEAVE SEPARATE COMMENTS! 1) What venue do you think will be you or your family’s favorite?
2) Follow Bargain Believer on Facebook, Twitter, or by RSS feed (or say that you already do).
3) Subscribe to Bargain Believer emails (or say that you already do)
(Make sure you click on the confirmation email that you’ll receive or you’re not subscribed.)
The giveaway will end on Monday, March 3rd at 8pm AZ time. I will email the winner and they will have 48 hours to respond. If I don’t hear back from the winner by then, I will have to choose new one. (I am an affiliate with Pogo Pass, but truly believe in the value of these passes –I paid for ours! The Pogo Pass sales rep. provided these tickets for the giveaway.)