Register at P&G Everyday, Print Almost 30 Coupons

P&G Everyday

Click the image above to register for P&G Everyday.

You’ll get immediate access to almost 30 P&G coupons.
Cover Girl, Luvs, Tide, Dawn, Iams, Charmin….
It’s like getting a whole insert!

______________________________________________________

11 Responses to “Register at P&G Everyday, Print Almost 30 Coupons”

Only 1 print for $2/3 Iams?

• Gina says:

I only got 1. Allison got 2. I messed it up though and didn’t hit the back arrow key and refresh. I went back into the coupon, which I know can sometimes mess it up. Sorry you only got 1. We’re in the same boat! :) ~ Gina

• Allison says:

Hmm, I was able to print 2 from my computer at work with my login. My friend just told me she was only able to print just one at home. She just made a new account and got 1 from each account, but only 2 total per computer. That means 2 different accounts per computer for the 2 coupons. Sorry you’re having limited prints ~ it’s never happened with this site on my computers before. :(

• Thanya says:

The OS P3 is free with the coupon on their website

• Gina says:

I don’t see a OS P3 coupon on this P&G site. Is it showing up for you? Where is it free at, Walmart? Do you know the price?

• Bridgette says:

I’m not sure where to leave this comment about thoughts for the website, but I thought it would be cool to have some sort of calculator on here, something that will add up what your grocery billl roughly would be so you know how much you’ll be saving OR need to bring with you? Idk I know thats probably a weird idea, but I just thought that I’d throw it out there. :)

• Gina says:

Hi Bridgette. I think that’s a great idea. I always like to know roughly what I’ll be spending. Juli’s husband does all the programming for the shopping list feature. I don’t know if he could add something like this to it. I’ll forward the message on to them. Thank you! ~ Gina

Not weird — or if it is, we’re equally weird and thought of it. :) It’s on the list. I have to preface that with “everything” is on the list. :) Not really, but it feels like it. I can’t think of one more thing I would like — until I do. I seem to come up with something small every now and then. This function probably won’t hit the first thing we roll out since it’s more involved than you might think and will easier once some other things are changed (mostly behind the scenes, how we input stuff), but it’s on the “hopefully, someday!” list. :) Thanks for the input!