$3.50 for Pampers, $4 for Luvs ~ Printables ~ Safeway on FRIDAY ONLY

diapers_sw

Update:  Some people have been out shopping this morning, having varying luck with this offer.  It sounds like most are being told it was an error and are either not honoring it or limiting it to one pack.  It might help if you can show that it’s in their ad, in the app.

Update #2:  Julia says it’s no longer showing in the app.  :(  (Thanks, Julia!)

Here’s how to find it:
Go to the”weekly ad” and then “sort by category” and then go to “baby care.”  It was there last night and I just refreshed again and it’s still there.  It doesn’t mean they will honor it, if they’re claiming it’s a mistake, though.  Good luck!

Wow!! $3.50 for Pampers!?!?  Time to stock up!!  If you don’t have a baby, hold onto the diapers for a baby shower.  Or, there are plenty of organizations that would love to receive this as a donation.

Unless there’s some sort of disclaimer in the store, Nannette just pointed out that the Pampers diapers are showing up for $5 (along with the Luvs) in her Safeway app.  I checked my “weekly ad” section and it’s there for me, too!  Their paper ad doesn’t mention Pampers diapers, only Pampers wipes, but it looks like they’re also included!  I’ve never seen them that low, without a rebate or other similar incentive.

There is no limit of the $5 price, on either brand.

I’m not positive which varieties will be included, but below are the coupons available . . .

Pamper Diapers (21 – 50 ct)   $5.00 (Friday ONLY)   NEW
$1.50/1 Coupons.com (Swaddlers, gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link)
$1.50/1 Coupons.com (Baby Dry, gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link)
$1.50/1 Coupons.com (Cruisers, gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link)
Final price:  $3.50!

Don’t forget the Luvs, too!  This was in their ad and is also showing in the app.

Luvs Jumbo Pack Diapers (21-50 ct )   $5.00 (Friday 3/7 ONLY)
$1 off (2) Bags or (1) Box Luvs Diapers 03/02/2014 P&G Insert (exp 3/31/14)
$1/1 Coupons.com (gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link)
$1/1 Ibotta (phone app, future cash back)
Final price:  As low as $4.00 + possible Ibotta cash back

$1.00 off ONE Luvs Diapers

$1.50 off ONE Pampers Swaddlers Diapers
$1.50 off ONE Pampers Baby Dry Diapers
$1.50 off ONE Pampers Cruisers Diapers

See the full list for more Safeway deals.

(Thanks, Nannette!)

20 Responses to “$3.50 for Pampers, $4 for Luvs ~ Printables ~ Safeway on FRIDAY ONLY”

• Liz says:

I had a hard time with these this morning. The cashier insisted the ad said “or pampers wipes” but I showed him my safeway app that said $5.00 each pampers diapers 21-50ct. Then he insisted it was only valid for cruisers size 5 21ct. My baby uses a size 2/3 so I had to fight with him to let me get the smaller size in a 28ct. :( I still got the deal though! :P Thanks ladies!

Did they try ringing it up and it rang up wrong? I was hoping it would be automatic, but it doesn’t sound good. :( I’m glad you got it, though!

• Allison says:

I haven’t gotten mine yet (they’ll probably be out when I get there) , but do they have the packs marked or is it any variety as long as it’s 21 – 50ct? Is there a limit or can I buy enough to fill my house?

I don’t know. I haven’t gone either. I’m just hoping they’ll ring up at $5. Their ad only states wipes, but their app shows diapers. I copied in image in the post. Technically, they don’t state a limit, so you can fill your house — though I suggest leaving a small pathway. :) I really hope they’re honoring this!!

• Michelle says:

My store said it was just the wipes. :( I tried pulling it up on my app, but I can’t find it. Where would it be listed or do you have a link?

:( For me, I pulled up the “weekly ad” and then “sort by category” and then “baby care.” It was there last night and I just refreshed again and it’s still there. It doesn’t mean they will honor it, if they’re claiming it’s a mistake, though. Good luck!

• Michelle says:

Nevermind I found it :)

• Jessica says:

I also had difficulty this morning. None of the pampers were marked $5 and I had to get thru 3 people before speaking with the store manager. Thankfully he honored it for all 9 that I had in my cart. Like Liz said before they tried to say it was just the wipes until I showed them the photo of the diapers on the website. Be prepared to talk to service if you want this deal.

I’m glad the image helped! I would not have posted about this deal, without one. I don’t want you to think I had a blissful dream about diapers being cheap. :) Sorry it was a pain, but you “made” pretty good wages, for your time, I’d guess. :) Thanks for the update!

• Julia says:

I price matched at walmart this morning with no problems. :) She did check the printed ad, but didn’t notice any discrepancy about the wipes being in the printed and the diapers being digital. She rang up 6 packs of pampers and 2 packs of luvs for me. A very great day!

• Misty says:

My Safeway manager said only the Cruizers Bc it’s the one pictured. Then 15min later I saw a lady at customer service with a cart full of all the varieties of pampers (swaddlers, and baby dry) and the same manager lady approved them all. It makes me so mad when it’s ok for one but not the other!! Oh well!!

:( That is terrible customer service. If you have motivation, you can attempt to ad match at Walmart or even Target. There are usually fewer hoops to jump through, at Walmart. Good luck!

• Julia says:

The safeway app no longer lists pampers at that price

• Mandy says:

Mine is still showing up!

• Grace says:

I was wondering about that this morning. This promo doesn’t show in my app at all. So I thought there is a duplicate paper ad since normally Safeway has Friday deals. :(