8 FREE Candy Bars at Fry’s w/ Printable Coupons!

I’ve been waiting for this . . .  FREE Snickers PB Squared and Twix at Fry’s!

Print each of these coupons twice and get EIGHT candy bars for FREE!

(Click on images to get right to the coupons.  Click one & wait for it to load, then the other.  Print from the second tab that opens and they’ll be on the same page.)

$0.75 off (2) SNICKERS Brand Peanut Butter
$0.50 off any TWO (2) TWIX Caramel

You can print each coupon twice, which means four of each FREE per device you print from.

twix_frys

Twix   50¢ (thru 4/1)   NEW
$0.50/2 Coupons.com (print 2, gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link, worth $1) NEW
Final price:  2 FREE per coupon

pb_snickers_frys

Snicker Peanut Butter (single bar)   50¢ (thru 4/1)   NEW
$0.75/2 Coupons.com (print 2, gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link, worth $1)
Final price:  2 FREE per coupon

Note:  If you’re printing from more than once device, they will only make three identical coupons worth $1, at each time.  Just use them three at a time since there’s no rush.  You have until April 1st!

See the full Fry’s list for more deals this week!

8 Responses to “8 FREE Candy Bars at Fry’s w/ Printable Coupons!”

• BillyBob says:

Why, when I click a coupon, do I get the giant This Coupon Cannot Be Printed From Your Mobile Device page? I am on a laptop.

That is very weird. I don’t have any idea why that is happening. If you haven’t already, I would shut down your computer and try again or try a different browser. Or, try typing in Coupons.com, going directly to the site, and searching. I have no idea why, but maybe the link is deciding to give you problems?? I know it’s worked for others, but ??

Good luck!

• HeatherL says:

If you are using apple products you have to download the app on some devices. But the app is free.

Thanks for these direct links! I’ve been using Swagbucks for their old version of coupons dot com but they’ve changed now too and another site is transforming their wiki for printed Q’s which is very confusing.
    Glad to know you get something by us clicking on your links. Keep up those great direct links because I use them.

I love direct links and know they make things easier, so we provide them whenever we can. I wish they all had them. Thanks for using them!

• Allison says:

For anyone else that shops at the Fry’s in Casa Grande, the one on Florence Blvd. no longer doubles an unlimited amount of coupons in one transaction. My cashier said they went back to doubling only 3 like coupons per transaction like they’re supposed to. I went to buy 28 candy bars total ~ luckily my $3/$50 Facebook coupon made them free still!