Juli Will be Gone Soon ~ Emails Won’t Get Answered (Temporarily)

From Saturday, March 29th – April 14th, please leave comments under the appropriate post and the person who works on that list will see them.  Or, you can leave questions/comments on Facebook.  Or . . . email Gina directly, gina@bargainbeliever.com.

I wanted to let everyone know that I’ll be on vacation soon.   I don’t always tell you since I usually work when I’m on vacation, especially keeping up with the emails I receive.  You usually can’t even tell that I’m gone.  :)  But, this time I’ll be without internet.  Well, I could have it, but I’m much too cheap to pay for it!!  And, I know I’ll be having too much fun to care.  We’ll be at sea!

I’m calling it our “second in a lifetime trip” with my mom.  She took my sisters and I (with families) to Hawaii last October, knowing she may not have long to live.  She did great for a long time, but now doctors are saying she only has a “couple” to “few” months to live.  That was two months ago and she’s still feeling well.  So . . . the chance for a “second in a lifetime” trip is now.

We’re taking her on a four night Disney cruise out of Florida and then spending some time with her in the area.  After that, she’ll fly home and we’ll rent a car and drive up to Maryland to visit my father-in-law.  We have a big, fun adventure coming up — all planned within the last week.  Well, I should say, “partly planned.”  :(  We have so many other things to figure out.   Throw doing our taxes in there, with “regular life,” and I’m feeling a tad bit stressed.  Thankfully, I have a super team of gals who help me out.  So, you won’t even miss me — as I’m going insane before I leave or while I’m gone.  :)

I’ll post this one more time before I leave, to hope more people see it.  I hate for you to have questions and email me, but not get a reply.  Just so you know, if I don’t reply (anytime), that means something happened.  It either went to my spam folder or I did something stupid (like brainlessly deleting and not realizing it was a personal email or ??).  I really try to reply to emails, usually within a few hours, usually even sooner.

Yes, I know I just gave you the dates that I’ll be vacating my house.  But, you don’t know if we have an alarm, if anyone is staying here, or the watchful neighbors I might have.  Basically, I kindly ask you not to come rob my house, even if you are savvy enough to figure out where I live.  Thanks for that little courtesy!  :)

~ Juli

12 Responses to “Juli Will be Gone Soon ~ Emails Won’t Get Answered (Temporarily)”

• jp says:

Juli….have a wonderful trip with your mom and family! And yes, you do have wonderful people who help you and no, I won’t be showing up at your house for any reason!
    Take care….

I’m counting on a wonderful trip! I’m online, filling in all the details we’re missing right now. We planned this about a week ago, so . . . plenty to still do, but I’m slowly whittling away at my “to do” list!

Thanks for leaving my house alone. :)

• Ruthanne says:

Hope you have a WONDERFUL time! Don’t think about all of us on land at all… put on your swim my-suits and enjoy your family! I’m so happy for you making the most out of it!

• Tabitha says:

Have a great trip and enjoy your mommie :) I am from that area and its such a good place. If your port is out of Cape Canaveral you must try Boston Steak and Seafood in Cocoa Beach – he imports fresh food daily and its authentic Boston food. Rusty’s Seafood right off the port in Cape Canaveral has great food and a wonderful outdoor patio to watch the ships cruise by. Enjoy :)

That is our port! I wish we were going to be there longer, to enjoy your recommendations. Our flight gets in at 12:30am so we got a hotel near the airport and will drive there after a little sleep. We won’t be there for dinner, but maybe we can hang around for a lunch before heading to Tampa. We’re going to Busch Gardens the next day and then back to Orlando Disneyworld. If we return our rental van there and get a new one, we save a bunch of money. :) My husband figured that out and getting to go to Busch was his rewards We’ll save more than the cost of admission for all six of us. :)

If we see enough around there, to lure us to stay, we’ll check one of those places out for lunch. You don’t have to say much more than “seafood” to get me thinking. :)

Thank you for the recommendation!

• Siggy says:

I am so happy that you are getting another chance for a great trip with your mom. Don’t even waste a thought about not being online…. enjoy every minute!

Honestly, I probably won’t! I’m not just saying that I have capable, hard working people around me — I REALLY DO! :) I really won’t be missed — maybe a little, by them, but not by you. :) They’ll be working extra hard!

If it was before I had help, I would have felt bad, leaving people hanging, who have come to count on the information. But, nobody will be hanging! I’m thankful for that!

• Joanie says:

Have a great time with your family, especially your mom. Create lots of wonderful memories.

• Wendi says:

Juli, what a blessing for all of you to be able to take this vacation. So glad you have this 2nd opportunity for a life-time trip with your mom. Sure she will be blessed tremendously by this trip. Enjoy!!!! And do NOT pick up internet and check in, you have an amazing team and they want to bless you I am sure. Love to you and your family.

It is a blessing that we’re thankful for. Without homeschooling, we wouldn’t be able to flex our schedule like this all the time. Just that is a wonderful blessing, in all of this. I’ll attempt to stay away from the internet as much as possible, but it won’t be completely, once we hit land. :)