angel_soft

This is gone already.  Thanks, Mandy!

There is a new coupon in today’s paper and a new printable coupon also.  You can pick up very cheap Angel Soft at Fry’s.  It often goes on sale for $1, so you could wait for a sale and possibly pick it up for free.

Angel Soft Bath Tissue (4 pack)   $1.25 (reg. price)   NEW
$0.45/1 Angel Soft 03/23/2014 RP Insert (exp 4/23/14) (worth $1)
$0.45/1 Redplum (worth $1)
Final price:  25¢ (This often goes on sale for $1, so you may want to print and wait for a sale.)

The coupon won’t stick around for long.  So, I’d print it now and wait for a sale.  Amy let me know on FB that it is supposed to be $1 starting Wednesday.  I checked with a national Kroger blog and they do have it for $1. Let’s hope we get that sale on Wednesday and we can pick up some more free bath tissue!  (Thanks, Amy!)

There are other new printables at Redplum today, so take a look around and print what you may use.

17 Responses to “Gone!!! New Angel Soft Printable Coupon ~ Super Cheap at Fry’s (possibly free on Wednesday)”

• Michelle says:

I am trying to print redplum coupons with Chrome and can’t figure out why after I click “run”, nothing happens, but I lose my prints (none show selected, and I picked 3). I have this issue with the Kellogg’s website also, I believe it prints with redplum. Anyone have similar issues?

• Gina says:

Chrome always works for me with Redplum, and I had the same problem this morning. I didn’t lose my prints though, so I tried FF and nothing. I switched to IE and it worked. I hope you can get it! ~ gina

• Michelle says:

Thanks, guess I’ll have to try IE. I usually avoid it unless this sort of thing happens!

• Gina says:

Agreed. It’s my last browser of choice, but I was desperate! :)

• Michelle says:

Bummer, not even IE would work for me. Clearly 2 coupons are selected and when I try to print, it tells me no coupons are selected. I’m doomed ;)

I got it in FF. But, it made me allow the Java to run, which it hasn’t done for awhile. There’s a red Lego-looking thing, to the left of the URL, that I had to click to kick it in gear. Hope your computer is the same!

• Allison says:

When I printed it, where it says “Manufacturer Coupon” it also says Do Not Double. Will Fry’s honor that or is it worth 45 cents?

• Gina says:

Fry’s policy is “During this “Limited Time” promotion, we will make all paper manufacturer coupons up to $1.00, even those that state “Do Not Double” or “Not Subject to Doubling.”
      In the past, these coupons automatically doubled, but you may want to watch at checkout to make sure. I’ll find out for sure on Wed. It’s sometimes a good idea to have their policy with you. It’s amazing to me how many employees don’t know it. https://www.facebook.com/frysfoodstores/app_214309071924895 ~ gina

• mandy says:

Can anyone confirm that this is now gone? I cant see it, but Im not sure if it is just my comp. Thank you.

• Allison says:

Their FB page has 55¢/1 4-pk. double rolls available. Here’s the link I found: https://www.facebook.com/AngelSoft/app_134083440105924
    Is it the double or regular on sale? But their webpage has the 25¢/1 bath tissue product available! Even though it pictures a big pack, it’s off any Angel Soft bath tissue product: http://www.angelsoft.com/coupons

• Allison says:

Whoops, my computer shutdown after that first reply and I didn’t see it post until after this one. :S

• Gina says:

That’s all good. I’d rather have it twice! :) It is Monday after all, I may need it twice. HA! Have a great day Allison. I’m off to work on the Fry’s ad. The Angel Soft is in there for $1, so that’s good! :) ~ Gina

If you leave more than one link, I have to approve it. The system thinks it’s spam. That’s probably what happened. Thank for the reminder about those coupons. I was able to print another two from FB, but not the other link. I don’t know when FB reset. I may have missed a print along the way, but I was happy to get two more. Now, to steal the computers my kids are working on (school work) to get more. :) Thanks!

Oops! Good thing I’m slow and didn’t overtake my kids’ computers yet. Gina pointed out that it is only for double rolls. Duh! I need to read. That would explain why I could print it again — I never printed it the first time.