New Printables & Help! (Anyone Going Out & Can Get Prices?) & $1.77 Bacon!

There are quite a few new printable coupons.  Below are the ones I think have hope for matching with a great sale.

I am swamped today (and beyond!) and probably won’t get out to get prices.  If you’re heading out somewhere that carries these products and you can send us the prices (even a one or two) — I’d love it!   Bonus points if you can check the shelf tag for and ending date, if the product is on sale.  :)  You can email juli@bargainbeliever.com or gina@bargainbeliever.com — or just leave a comment below this post.  THANKS!

Oh, if you see any great match ups with this past Sunday’s coupons, send those along, too!

Just click on the image to get right to the coupon you want.

Update:  Get that bacon one!  Pam saw the Bashas’ ad already and said it will be $2.77, starting Wed.  So, only $1.77!  (Thanks, Pam!)

Update #2:  The bacon is $2.99 at Albertsons this week, so $1.99 with the coupon.   The sale goes through Tuesday, 3/25.  (Thanks, Misty!)

$1.00 off Farmland Bacon, Cubed Ham or Diced Ham
$1.00 off ONE Kernel Season's jar 2.7oz - 10.2oz
$1.00 off 1 Mott's Fruit Punch Rush juice
$0.85 off any 32 oz. FUZE Iced Tea Concentrate
$1.00 off any one (1) State Fair Mini Corn Dog
$0.50 off any one Ore-Ida Hash Brown Product
$1.00 off Zest Creamy Cocoa Butter Body Wash

The above Zest coupon is good on ANY bar or body wash, not just Cocoa Butter.

7 Responses to “New Printables & Help! (Anyone Going Out & Can Get Prices?) & $1.77 Bacon!”

• jp says:

The link for Ore-Ida hash browns goes to Zest soap….

Thanks for letting me know. I moved the Zest down, since I added a comment. Somehow, the link stayed with the hash browns, I guess. I got it fixed.

• Christine says:

The Farmland Bacon is $3.99 this week. I saw it yesterday at Fry’s.

I was hoping for even cheaper, but that’s really not bad for bacon. Thanks!

Christine, just so you know . . . Pam saw the upcoming Bashas’ ad and said it’s going to be $2.77 there, so only $1.77 after coupon. I just don’t want you to get it yet, unless you have a serious bacon need before that. :)

• Misty says:

If you really need bacon its $2.99 in the Albertsons add. Good threw tomorrow. Makes it $2.00 with the coupon.

That’s a good price, too. I won’t complain, too much, about spending an extra $0.23 for bacon. Thanks for the comment. I feel like I’m out of touch with the ads and deals this week. Gina & Susan did it all this week. I didn’t even go for unadvertised deals. And, since I don’t have time shop much this week(can’t pass up Fry’s), I hardly looked at the lists. So . . glad you know what’s going on out there. :) I’ll add a note so that more see it. Thank you!!