Congrats to Cathy C (g . . . email@example.com). She won two Pogo Passes! I have emailed her and she has 48 hours to respond before I choose another winner.
For the rest of you, buy before Saturday, April 26th & be entered to win a Family 4 Pack of Dbacks infield box tickets to Sunday’s game!
You can start using them immediately!
Get up to $1500 worth of Phoenix area for fun, for a full year, for only $39.98!
To me, this is a no-brainer, if you plan on going to just two of these high admission places this year. Sunsplash is $29.99 for 48″or taller guests. The Phoenix Zoo is $$20 for adults and $10 for kids. The aquarium is $18.00 for adults ($14.40 online) & $13 for kids ($10.40 online). Rattlers tickets start at right under $20. Etc, etc.! There is so much more and most places let you go more than once!
Here’s what your annual pass includes:
To purchase: Go to the Pogo Pass website and use the code BARGAIN to get it all for $39.98.
- Sunsplash (anytime, beginning May 10, 2014)
- Sea Life Aquarium (TWO visits, anytime)
- Phoenix Zoo (TWO visits, anytime)
- Diamondbacks Games (TWO games)
You can now register for games. The schedule is posted!
- Rattlers Games (THREE games, request tickets ahead)
- Arizona Museum of Natural History (anytime)
- ASU Sporting Events (women’s basketball, soccer, wrestling, volleyball, gymnastics, track and field)
- Enchanted Island (FOUR visits, Fridays & Saturdays, most rides included)
- Jump Street (TWO visits, Monday & Wednesdays, Chandler or Glendale)
- Stratum Laser Tag (TWO visits, dates and times listed)
- Phoenix Rock Gym (TWO visits, gear is $5, if needed)
- Tempe Paintball (TWELVE visits, one per month, not Saturdays, includes gun rental, air & 100 paintballs!)
- National Comedy Theatre (SIX visits, Fri. and Sat., with occasional Thurs. Seating is limited. Call the theatre to reserve seating.)
- Skateland & Great Skate (TWO visits per month, skate rental not included, but can bring your own)
- Brunswick Zone (TWO visits per week, shoe rental not included, excludes Sat. and some other special days)
To purchase: Go to the Pogo Pass website and use the code BARGAIN to get it all for $39.98
Note: Each person needs one, unless they’re 2 or younger. Most places won’t charge admission and it’s not worth buying them one. If you have a three year old, check the venues you will use and see what their policy is for three year olds.
One winner will get two Pogo passes!
To enter this giveaway . . . Leave a separate comment for any number(s) listed below, no more than three total, separate entries. (“I don’t follow” or “I don’t have” answers will be removed and won’t count as an entry.) I use a program that automatically chooses the winner, so if you combine answers into one comment, it’s viewed as only one entry and won’t increase your chance of winning. LEAVE SEPARATE COMMENTS! Please don’t leave any more than THREE PER PERSON. Thanks!
1) Any suggestions for the Pogo Pass folks? What attractions should they see about adding? (If new places are added, you get them, if your pass is still valid!)
2) Follow Bargain Believer on Facebook, Twitter, or by RSS feed (or say that you already do).
3) Subscribe to Bargain Believer emails (or say that you already do)
(Make sure you click on the confirmation email that you’ll receive or you’re not subscribed.)
The giveaway will end on Wednesday, April 23rd, at 8pm AZ time. I will email the winner and they will have 48 hours to respond. If I don’t hear back from the winner by then, I will have to choose new one.
(I am an affiliate with Pogo Pass, but truly believe in the value of these passes –I paid for ours! The Pogo Pass sales rep. provided these tickets for the giveaway.)