2015 Update: The discount is still valid and and is a BARGAIN! (I’ve update the graphic and info. below.)
To me, this is a no-brainer, if you plan on going to just one or two of these high admission places this year. Sunsplash is $29.99 for 48″or taller guests. The Phoenix Zoo is $20 for adults and $10 for kids. Castles & Coasters is almost $30.00. Rattlers tickets start at right under $20. Etc, etc.! There is so much more and most places let you go more than once!
To purchase: Go to the Pogo Pass website (That link should get you the 60% off, $39.98 rate. If not, use the code BARGAIN.)
- Castles & Coasters (ONE visit anytime, unlimited rides & goofy golf — $30 package!)
- Sunsplash (ONE visit anytime, confirmed it’s good next season!)
- Phoenix Zoo (TWO visits, anytime)
- Makutu’s Island (TWO visits, Monday – Friday)
- Diamondbacks Games (TWO games, season over now, but will be back next season)
- Rattlers Games (THREE games, dates will be added throughout season)
- i.d.e.a. Museum (TWO visits anytime, except opening weekends which are three weekends per year)
- ASU Sporting Events (women’s basketball, soccer, wrestling, volleyball, gymnastics, track and field)
- Enchanted Island (FOUR visits, Fridays & Saturdays, most rides included)
- Stratum Laser Tag (TWO visits, dates and times listed)
- Phoenix Rock Gym (TWO visits, gear is $5, if needed)
- Tempe Paintball (TWELVE visits, one per month, not Saturdays, includes gun rental, air & 100 paintballs)
- National Comedy Theatre (TWO visits, Fri. and Sat., with occasional Thurs. Seating is limited. Call to reserve seating.)
- Skateland & Great Skate (TWO visits per month, skate rental not included, but can bring your own)
- Phoenix Mercury (THREE games, dates provided during seasons)
- Fat Cats (Grand Opening in Gilbert is in the future and they will begin accepting passes after opening… stay tuned)
To purchase: Go to the Pogo Pass website (That link should get you the $39.98 rate. If not, use the code BARGAIN.)
** Each person needs one, unless they’re 2 or younger. Most places won’t charge admission and it’s not worth buying them one. If you have a three year old, check the venues you will use and see what their policy is for three year olds.
Note: They have the gift option back. You can buy them now and redeem the code when you or your recipient wants the 365 days of fun!
Giveaway time! One winner will get two Pogo passes! To enter this giveaway . . . Leave a separate comment for any number(s) listed below, no more than three total, separate entries. (“I don’t follow” or “I don’t have” answers will be removed and won’t count as an entry.) I use a program that automatically chooses the winner, so if you combine answers into one comment, it’s viewed as only one entry and won’t increase your chance of winning. LEAVE SEPARATE COMMENTS! Please don’t leave any more than THREE PER PERSON. Thanks!
1) Any suggestions for the Pogo Pass folks? What attractions should they see about adding? (If new places are added, you get them, if your pass is still valid!)
2) Follow Bargain Believer on Facebook, Twitter, or by RSS feed (or say that you already do).
3) Subscribe to Bargain Believer emails (or say that you already do)
(Make sure you click on the confirmation email that you’ll receive or you’re not subscribed.)
The giveaway will end on Wednesday, April 23rd, at 8pm AZ time. I will email the winner and they will have 48 hours to respond. If I don’t hear back from the winner by then, I will have to choose new one. (I am an affiliate with Pogo Pass, but truly believe in the value of these passes –I paid for ours! The Pogo Pass sales rep. provided these tickets for the giveaway.)