New Brawny Printable Coupon ~ More FREE Paper Towels at Fry’s

brawny

Current Albertsons Deals are HERE

Current Bashas’ Deals are HERE

Current Fry’s Deals are HERE

Current Safeway Deals are HERE

Current Walmart Deals are HERE

We have a new printable coupon to go along with the insert coupon we got today.  Print this up as it won’t last long.

Brawny Paper Towels (single roll)   $1.00
$0.55/1 Brawny Paper Towels 4/6/2014 RP Insert (worth $1, some people got $2/2 instead)
$0.55/1 Redplum (worth $1)NEW
Final price:  FREE

I used to only be able to print redplum coupons in Chrome.  Now, it won’t work for me in Chrome or FF, only IE.  So, switch your browsers if you are having trouble and maybe that will work for you.  Also, Michelle told me she was able to print when she changed the settings.  You can find info from redplum on that here(Thanks, Michelle!)

Look around Redplum  and see what else you might want to print.  The best coupons don’t last long.

You can see all the Fry’s deals and match ups here.

______________________________________________________

11 Responses to “New Brawny Printable Coupon ~ More FREE Paper Towels at Fry’s”

• Shawnta Porter says:

The Red plum has $2 of 2, so two free with 1coupon! Awesome!

• Gina says:

Yea! I think more of us got that one instead of the $0.50/1, which is good for us. I did hear from someone though that got $0.50/1. Consider us lucky! ~ gina

• Michelle says:

Figured out that if you set your security settings in Jave to Medium instead of High, the Redplum coupons will print. Worked for me in Chrome. Of course, we know that doesn’t mean it will work for everyone!

• David Baird says:

Has anyone tried to use the $0.50/1 printable coupon? It states that it’s $0.50 off of one “pack” not off of one roll. Does anyone see an issue with this?

• Gina says:

I haven’t tried to use it yet, but I don’t think you will have a problem. If they wanted to put a size restriction, they would be 2+ packs or something. You should be able to use it without a problem. ~ Gina

• Tamara says:

The $2 off said pack also. I used it today and the printable on the singles with no problem.

• Gina says:

Thanks for letting us know Tamara. I’m glad they all worked. I was 99.9% certain they would. :) ~ gina

• Stacey says: