FREE Old Spice Deodorant at Fry’s! ~ NEW Printable Coupon

old_spice_megaThanks for the pic & email, Brooke!

See update on this deal here.

Okay, I’m happy and mad . . .

Happy = (See picture above.)  You can get FREE Old Spice deodorant at Fry’s, as part of the Mega sale.  The sale ends on Tuesday, so you don’t have much time.  (Make sure you buy four qualifying items, mix & match.)  See the full Fry’s sale list, for details and the deals that end on Tuesday, May 6th.

Use this coupon:

$0.50 off ONE Old Spice Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant

** Old Spice Deodorant (many varieties)   99¢ / $1.99
$1/2 Old Spice Product 04/27/2014 P&G Insert (exp 5/31/14)
$0.50/1 Coupons.com (gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link, worth $1)  NEW (BEST!)
$1.50/2 Coupons.com (gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link)  NEW
$1/2 Fry’s digital (can’t use w/ paper coupon)
Final price:  As low as FREE / 99¢ (Buy 4, Save $4) (FREE w/ $0.50/1 coupon or 25¢ each w/ $1.50/2)
See update on this deal here.

Mad = (See picture below.) Gina double checked on this price this morning, when we saw the new printable come out.  Her store has them marked for $2.99.  No, it’s not the difference in variety . . . she checked them all.  :(

So, I guess they could be marked anything at your store.  That also means they may ring up for anything, but Brooke assured me that her receipt is correct and she got them FREE!  Let’s hope it’s everywhere!  I haven’t seen Mega prices vary from store to store, so let’s hope that hasn’t changed!

Update:  Samantha just said they rang up for $3.99 at her store, so ??  I hope most of us can get it!!  I wonder if they are tagging all the varieties the same, but there are differences?!?!

Okay, mostly happy . . . hey, we get it FREE and Bargain Believer reader, Brooke, was kind enough to go back to the store to take pics for me, when I told her it was $2.99.  How nice is that!??!  (Thanks so much, Brooke!)

old_spice_mega_ginaNOT the price of Old Spice deodorant at Fry’s!!  :(

9 Responses to “FREE Old Spice Deodorant at Fry’s! ~ NEW Printable Coupon”

• Eunice says:

right after I saw your post around 10 pm, I printed out 4 coupons and drove as fast as I could to Frys lol. I’m gonna buy 4 more deo tomorrow. I just paid $.70 cents for all 4 :-)

• Susan says:

The old spice defense I believe are always more than the regular one that is $0.99.

Gina checked them all. That’s just the pic she happened to take. She’s a well trained price hunter. :) Brooke sent me a zoomed out pic of a bunch of varieties and so many are included. But, I couldn’t tell if the Defense was in it. Who knows!??!

Samantha just said they rang up for $3.99 at her store, so ?? I hope most of us can get it!!

• Julia Gomez says:

:-( $2.99 at my Frys in Phx

:( Did you have them scan it? I’m going to try that soon. I’m wondering if they are just tagged differently?? I’m hoping!!

• Julia Gomez says:

Yes, I had them scan it. It was rang up as 2.99… there’s a different frys on my way home from work. I may run in and see if they are marked different.
    Thx for all you do :-)

I just got back . . no luck at my store. :( They had very few marked as part of the Mega. I tried one that was marked $1.99 (reg. sale, not Mega) and it came up $1.99 Mega. I think their tags are all over the place. :( You may want to save your time. BUT . . . I also saw a variety that’s smaller (2 oz) for $1.29, through today. I tested the coupon to see if it would scan since I wasn’t positive if it would be considered a trial size. It scanned fine. I also saw a .5 oz travel size, so I was pretty sure it would would. It didn’t say “travel” or “trial” anywhere and it was with the all the others. So, if it’s worth $0.29 for the basic, smaller kind — you can have that for a backup plan. Sorry that this wasn’t what I was hoping!

Okay, here’s the final update. I went back to the first on and then to a new one. :)