Free Speed Stick Gear at Fry’s (may not be everywhere)

gear  $2.00 off any Speed Stick Gear

Susan went to Fry’s this morning and found us this great deal!  (She was at 90th and Shea.  It was on an endcap near the pharmacy.)

This is an odd shelf tag, so it’s possible it’s not everywhere.  But, I’d print it up and definitely check your store.

Speed Stick Gear   $1.99 (thru 6/17)
$2/1 Coupons.com (gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link, print 2!)
B1G1 Speed Stick Gear Antiperspirant/Deodorant or Body Spray 05/11/2014 SS Insert (exp 5/31/14)
Final price:  As low as FREE (Michelle found this at her Fry’s in Tucson too.  It’s the smaller one and she found it on an end cap.  Thanks, Michelle!)

You can see all the Fry’s deals and match ups here.

I’ll get to adding some more deals this afternoon.  I have to take my kids to the pool to tire them out!  Don’t you just love summer vacation!?!

7 Responses to “Free Speed Stick Gear at Fry’s (may not be everywhere)”

• Sally says:

What frys was this at??

• Gina says:

I’m not 100%. I can text Susan, but I know she lives in Scottsdale. So, it was there. You near Scottsdale? It may be at every store. I just haven’t confirmed that yet. Those yellow “low price” tags are sometimes hit or miss. ~ Gina

Susan said it was at 90th and Shea, on an endcap near the pharmacy. Hope we can find it more places!

• Michelle says:

I also found this on an endcap, not with the other deodorant products. It’s a smaller version, maybe 1.8 ounces. This was Tucson Fry’s, Speedway and Pantano. 22nd and Harrison did not have this size or price.

• Gina says:

Thanks for letting us know Michelle. It wasn’t at my Fry’s, but I only looked and saw the bigger ones on the shelf. I should have done more searching. :) Glad you found it. ~ Gina

• Tiff says:

Hi, I found them at the frys on 67th and bell in glendale on like a card board end cap thing. They have like 20 left and I just got 3 for free!

I just saw them at my Fry’s (Alma School & Elliot) in a circular cardboard display box “thing.” Maybe it’s the same “thing” you found. :) I hadn’t seen them until two days ago. Glad you found them!