If you don’t know what the Pogo Pass is, here’s the scoop. They are an incredible deal and will keep your kids entertained this summer and beyond!
Note: I’ll have a giveaway up, for two tickets very soon. If you win and bought them this month, you’ll be refunded.
Here’s what your annual pass includes:
To purchase: Go to the Pogo Pass website and use the code BARGAIN to get it all for $39.98.
- Sunsplash (ONE visit anytime, valid this season)
- Sea Life Aquarium (TWO visits, anytime)
- Phoenix Zoo (TWO visits, anytime)
- Diamondbacks Games (TWO games)
- Rattlers Games (THREE games, dates will be added for next season)
- Arizona Museum of Natural History (TWO visits anytime)
- ASU Sporting Events (women’s basketball, soccer, wrestling, volleyball, gymnastics, track and field)
- Enchanted Island (FOUR visits, Fridays & Saturdays, most rides included)
- Jump Street (TWO visits, Monday & Wednesdays, Chandler or Glendale)
- Stratum Laser Tag (TWO visits, dates and times listed)
- Phoenix Rock Gym (TWO visits, gear is $5, if needed)
- Tempe Paintball (TWELVE visits, one per month, not Saturdays, includes gun rental, air & 100 paintballs!)
- National Comedy Theatre (SIX visits,
- Skateland & Great Skate (TWO visits per month, skate rental not included, but can bring your own)
- Brunswick Zone (TWO visits per week, shoe rental not included, excludes Sat. and some other special days)
To purchase: Go to the Pogo Pass website and use the code BARGAIN to get it all for $39.98
** Each person needs one, unless they’re 2 or younger. Most places won’t charge admission and it’s not worth buying them one. If you have a three year old, check the venues you will use and see what their policy is for three year olds.