24¢ L’Oreal Hair Spray (four) + 4 Trial Size Freebies!! ~ Target

loreal_stylers

You need to make it to Target by Saturday, 6/14!

The $5 off personal care items coupon is awesome!
$5/$15 Target  or text CARE to 827438 MOBILE coupon

Note:  With the above coupon, it’s okay if your total drops to below $15 with other coupons.  Just hand the Target coupon over first, to avoid register beeps and confusion.

You can find so many deals.  Just hunt around for items you need that have coupons.

My kids are at the age where they use (a lot!) of hairspray.  I was thrilled to find it for a bargain and be stocked up again!

There are also many other styling products for $3.99, if you don’t need hairspray.

L’Oreal Styling Products   $3.99 (reg. price)   NEW
Free 1.7 oz L’Oreal Advanced trial size item w/ each bottle purchases. Look for endcap display with trial size items on them. (thru 7/12)
Above will automatically come off at register.
$5/$15 Target (gone if not coupon on top after clicking link) or text CARE to 827438 MOBILE coupon (use w/ two coupons below)
Shampoo & Conditioner are also $3.99, but the trial size freebie is not offered. There are $5.99 bottles, where you get the freebie.
$5/2 Coupons.com (print 2, gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link)
Final price:  24¢ each when you buy 4 + 4 FREE trial size items!!

$5.00 off any TWO L'Oreal Paris Haircare ProductsSee the full Target match ups here.  It’s a great week at Target!

8 Responses to “24¢ L’Oreal Hair Spray (four) + 4 Trial Size Freebies!! ~ Target”

• Chels says:

Maybe I did it wrong? It came out to about $2.50 after tax , which is still an awesome deal!

I think I did it right . . .
      $3.99 x 4 = $15.96
      -$5 Target coupon = $11.96
      - two $5 manf. coupons = $0.96
      Divide by 4 = $0.24 each

If my brain is frozen, let me see your math. :)

• Chels says:

I got the same calculations :] At the store I was taxed on the original total (making it at least for me) $0.96 + $1.40 = $2.36

• gabriela aguirre says:

I paid $1.40 on taxes too

Yes, you’re right about the tax. We never include tax on any match ups since it varies from city to city and would just confuse people. But it sure does add up! I still consider it a great deal, though.

You probably paid taxes on everything except not the $5 Target coupon. I don’t think they can tax you on that. It’s kind of like a sale price. I can’t tell what I paid in taxes since I bought all sorts of stuff when I went. I got a little carried away. My daughter came with me, so that didn’t help. She “needed” things — or, she convinced me, at least. :)

• Chels says:

OK, thought I was crazy at the store when the total wasn’t $0.96. I’m new at this, ha!

• Eunice says:

I bought 16 pcs loreal shampoo & conditioner (3.99/ea) and used 2 target mobile and 2 printed target coupons, (4) 4/2 loreal MFQ & (4) 5/2 loreal MFQ, $5 target e-gift card from swagbucks and paid $6.66 OOP. What a super great deal :-)