29¢ for Snickers Ice Cream Treats (6-pk) ~ Target

snickers_ss

Here’s a super deal on a cool treat at Target!

Snickers Ice Cream Treats   (6-pk) $3.29 (reg. price)   NEW
$1.50/1 Target (gone if not coupon on top after clicking link, use w/ one coupon below)
$1.50/1 Smartsource (use zip 85225, if not in yours — won’t pull up under “food” so look through them all) RESET (Thanks, Chels!)
$1/1 Mars Snickers, Twix, M&M’S, Milk Way or Dovebar Ice Cream Multipacks 05/18/2014 RP Insert (exp 6/29/14)
Final price:  As low as 29¢

See the full Target match ups here.

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

12 Responses to “29¢ for Snickers Ice Cream Treats (6-pk) ~ Target”

SUPER! Thanks so much. I love those things.

• Tamara says:

I just picked them up. They are $3.29 at my store. Great deal. Thanks!

• John says:

What’s the likelihood these will go on sale before the coupons expire so we can get them for free?

I’m not sure. You can always wait and see, but just don’t forget! Personally, I’m not rushing there, which I might regret it since they may be gone. I just don’t make it to Target each each. But, I’ll spring for the $0.29 if it’s convenient. I end up waiting and if it’s free — even better! Sorry, but I just don’t know what your chance is. Ice cream is a popular summer sale item, so ??

• Cindi says:

SmartSource coupon seems to be gone, just FYI. I tried it with 4 different zip codes and didn’t find it.

:( If you have have the $1 paper one, they’re still a good deal. Really — even with only the $1.50 Target coupon, it’s not terrible. Maybe I value ice cream a little too much, though. :) Sorry you missed it. Thanks for the update!

Cindi, the ice cream coupon is still there! I hopped an another computer to verify and used 85225 — after Sharon let me know it’s there. Once you print, they’re gone and I didn’t want to switch computers before — I was being lazy. :( I know better — something always goes wrong when I take the lazy way. :) Anyway, I think the reason you didn’t see it is you gave up too early. They must have categorized it wrong. If you searched “food” it won’t show until towards the end, way after the food is done being shown. Scroll through them all. Or — it’s possible that you printed it a long time ago. They don’t reset often and once you print, they’re gone. I try not to print from my laptop, but got too excited about this one, I guess. :) Hope it’s there for you!

I don’t mind 29¢ for 6 yummy ice cream bars. Got the last 2 at my Target. Way on top at the very back. Will try again with my other coupons.
    They were out of the $1.97 Johnson baby powder tho.

• Chels says:

Coupons reset for me! Got this rocking deal again!