Use code: BARGAIN for a big discount!
For those of you who have a Pogo Pass and didn’t know . . . they have a handy dandy calendar on their website. I just re-discovered it and it’s great! Just click the day you want to go and it will tell you what’s available.
If you don’t have a pass and want to pre-pay ($39.98) for a year of fun . . go for it! It’s a super time of year to start in on the fun. Enjoy time with your kids instead of going insane without any structure or plans. :)
If you used all the free admission, you would have to pay around $1500. This is a serious good deal!!
I’ll have a giveaway up in about two weeks. If you buy passes and June and win, you’ll be refunded!
Here’s what the passes include:
To purchase: Go to the Pogo Pass website and use the code BARGAIN to get it all for $39.98.
- Sunsplash (ONE visit anytime, valid this season)
- Sea Life Aquarium (TWO visits, anytime)
- Phoenix Zoo (TWO visits, anytime)
- Diamondbacks Games (TWO games)
- Rattlers Games (THREE games, dates will be added throughout season)
- Arizona Museum of Natural History (TWO visits anytime)
- ASU Sporting Events (women’s basketball, soccer, wrestling, volleyball, gymnastics, track and field)
- Enchanted Island (FOUR visits, Fridays & Saturdays, most rides included)
- Jump Street (TWO visits, Monday & Wednesdays, Chandler or Glendale)
- Stratum Laser Tag (TWO visits, dates and times listed)
- Phoenix Rock Gym (TWO visits, gear is $5, if needed)
- Tempe Paintball (TWELVE visits, one per month, not Saturdays, includes gun rental, air & 100 paintballs!)
- National Comedy Theatre (SIX visits, Fri. and Sat., with occasional Thurs. Seating is limited. Call the theatre to reserve seating.)
Note: This will be changing to only THREE visits soon.
- Skateland & Great Skate (TWO visits per month, skate rental not included, but can bring your own)
- Brunswick Zone (TWO visits per week, shoe rental not included, excludes Sat. and some other special days)
To purchase: Go to the Pogo Pass website and use the code BARGAIN to get it all for $39.98
** Each person needs one, unless they’re 2 or younger. Most places won’t charge admission and it’s not worth buying them one. If you have a three year old, check the venues you will use and see what their policy is for three year olds.