FREE Baby Food Pouch at Safeway ~ Look for Other Good Digitals!

plum_organics_sw

Load your Safeway JustforU digital coupon for a free baby food pouch.

It’s on their website or in your Safeway app today.  You have through Tuesday, July 15th to get it.

Plum Organics Mighty 4 (4-oz baby food pouch)   $1.25
$1.25 Just for U digital (limit 1)
Final price:  FREE

And, make sure you’re checking the “Personalized Deals” section of JustforU I had a $5 off $30 purchase — finally!!  I also had several 10% off offers and a 50% off Starbucks iced beverages.  Hope you have some good stuff, too!

See the full Safeway list here.

8 Responses to “FREE Baby Food Pouch at Safeway ~ Look for Other Good Digitals!”

Thanks for this. I never look under baby care category. My favorite cashier is a recent mother so I’ll ask her what she wants me to get for her.

A little tip for you . . . type in “free” in the search box, at JustforU. Every once in awhile, you’ll find a gem. You’ll will get B1G1 and other things with that word, but you’ll also get the free and clear freebies. :)

I do that every week and am usually disappointed, but sometimes a good one shows up. This one was in their ad, though. I had help spotting it. :)

Thanks for the idea. Just tried it and I get 76 pages? Do you look thru all those, or just the first couple of items?

Whoa — no!! I’m not sure where you are, but I think there were only three this morning, and only the one “real” freebie. Make sure you’re in the Justfor U area. Then, click on either “Coupon Center” or “Personalized Deals.” You’ll have to do it for both. There’s a search box that will only search those items. It says, “filter by.” Just make sure you click the “x’ next to it when you’re done or you won’t see anything else. Hope some show up in the next few weeks, though they seem to be coming less frequently. :(

OK thanks! I was using the search at the top. That’s a lot better, altho it did come up with fat free milk. LOL. But did show the free baby food. Sorry to be a pain.

Just learned at another site that we can use a mfg coupon with a free item at SW? I’m kinda skeptical about that – has anyone actually done that? I think I’ll try it with this baby item.

All I can say is, “Good luck with that one!” It may work on this specific item and been tested by someone, but I doubt it’s consistent. It’s not in their policy. Let us know how it goes.