FREE Ivory 3-pk, Speed Stick, Liberte Yogurt Cheap ~ New Printables (Fry’s)

$0.25 off ONE Ivory 12 oz Body Wash or 3 BarI just wanted to highlight the Ivory coupon since it’s a freebie at Fry’s, but only TODAY (Tuesday.)

Ivory Bar Soap (3-ct)   $1.00  (thru 7/1)
$0.25/1 Coupons.com (gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link, worth $1)
Final price:  FREE

$0.50 off one Lady Speed Stick Deodorant Product

Also, the Speed Stick coupon has reset (Part of Mega, see current Fry’s list for details).

** Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick (1.4-1.8 oz)   89¢ / $1.39   NEW
$0.50/1 Coupons.com (gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link, worth 89¢/$1)  RESET
Final price:  FREE / 39¢ (Buy 6, Save $3)

And, the Liberte is also a freebie at Safeway & Fry’s.

$0.20 off ONE CUP any flavor Liberte Greek yogurt

Liberte Yogurt (single)   $1.00 (thru 7/1, Safeway & thru 7/22 at Fry’s)   NEW
At Fry’s, this coupon only went up to 80¢.  Bring it to your cashier’s attention!
Final price:  FREE

8 Responses to “FREE Ivory 3-pk, Speed Stick, Liberte Yogurt Cheap ~ New Printables (Fry’s)”

• Michelle says:

It might be my crazy computer, but I have all three of these coupons clipped and instead of Ivory soap I’m getting MorningStar Farms Veggie coupons??

Weird! I just ran to my printer since I assumed I was printing the right ones! No MorningStar for me — phew! I just hopped on another computer and printed all three w/o any trouble. I wonder what’s happening!??! Sorry, but I’m not sure what to tell you. You can try just going to find the individual coupons, instead of using the direct links??

Good luck!!

Yeah, I clicked on the Liberte yougurt and also got the Ivory? Interesting.

Hmmm . . . maybe their links are off. I haven’t tried to print just one. I just checked all the links in the post and they take me to the right coupon. It was weird that the Liberte didn’t say “print limit” reached just now. It looked like it could print. I picked another one, so an ad wouldn’t print and only the other one came out. So .. ?? Something strange is up, but ???

• Lisa says:

I went to Fry’s and the Ivory soap was $1.79, not $1.00 Also, my Safeway in Anthem does not even carry Liberte yogurt and I couldn’t find it at Fry’s either. :(

The Ivory had a normal sale shelf tag, so I’m guessing it’s everyone. Your store may have missed a shelf tag, though there’s a chance it’s not on sale at your store (very rare). I just got back from my Fry’s and double checked the date on the Ivory, to make sure they hadn’t extended it. I recently updated the list since the Liberte was also $1 at Fry’s. I just picked up two, though the coupon only went up to $0.80. :( Hopefully, the soap will go on sale again, before the coupon expires and you’ll track down the Liberte. It’s out there! Sorry it didn’t work out for you, though. :(

“…the coupon only went up to $0.80.” Did you question that? That happened to me before once on a 20¢ coupon, but a gentle reminder that their policy states “all coupons worth at least $1.” corrected that. I am hoping to use it tomorrow on senior day. We’ll see what happens.

Yes! I had to do more than a gentle reminder since my cashier wasn’t doing anything. She just said, “I don’t know why,” and went on to the next one. Umm . . . no! I told her all coupons are worth $1, and she continued to be confused. A supervisor was nearby, so I motioned for her to come over. She quickly told her to put in a $0.40 store coupon and just give it to me. I had two of them, so that was the fair amount. Yes — speak up!!