$0.50 off one Lady Speed Stick Deodorant ProductHere’s a freebie at Fry’s, starting Wednesday, July 23rd . . .

Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick (1.4 – 1.8 oz)   $1.00 (starting Wed, 7/23 at Fry’s)
$0.50/1 Coupons.com (Lady Speedy Stick, gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link, worth $1, can print two)
Final price:  FREE

speed_stick_$1Sorry about the picture.  It’s on the fold of their ad.

And, here’s another freebie:

suave_$1

suave_$1_frys

Suave Naturals Shampoo or Conditioner (12 oz), Advanced Therapy Lotion (3 oz), Deodorant (1.4 oz)   $1.00
Note:  May not scan for $1, watch!  (Thanks, Harold!)
$0.50/1 printable (worth $1)
Final price:  FREE

For those without Facebook, I put this message up earlier today  . . . sorry, but I’ve made little progress so far — just go to this deal, so I guess it’s something!

Grocery match ups are coming, but later than normal.  Gina & Susan are both on vacation, so they’re all mine.  My mom has cancer and is experiencing the end. We’re managing her pain, but she is very disoriented and needs constant care.  This is rough and I could use your prayers!  Being here with her is my priority, but I can work when she’s comfortable and others are here.  I just wanted you to know the match ups are coming and I’m doing my best to work on them, on and off all day. ~ Juli

Update:  My mom is unresponsive and calm, not appearing to be in pain.  We could still use your prayers.  Thank you!  ~ Juli

9 Responses to “FREE Lady Speed Stick & Suave Shampoo at Fry’s ~ + Note . . . . Match Ups Coming”

• Erica says:

Hang in there Juli. I’ll keep you guys in my prayers.

• JP says:

Juli…my prayers are definitely with you and your beloved mom and don’t worry about the grocery match-ups…your mom is way more important! Take care

Oh Juli. My thoughts and prayers are with you. You’ve done so much for this site, but now your attention is needed with your mom. You won’t regret the time you spend with her now. There will always be more deals down the road.

Just a reminder about the Suave coupon. I used it last week, and It appears to be coded DND even tho it does not state so. So keep an eye on the tape whlle it is being scanned and remind the cashier that Fry’s takes all coupons to $1, even the DND ones.

• Karen says:

Juli, Praying for you and for your mom and family. Let me know if I can do anything.

• Marissa says:

Juli, my heart aches for you and what you are going through. My prayers are with you and your strength to include us on your journey through this tough life experience is inspiring. God Bless….

Thank you everyone! Harold, I put a note by the Suave coupon so people know. Thanks for the reminder. It totally slipped my mind, though I remember you telling me, now. I appreciate all the support and prayers!

• Sherry says:

Praying!

• Elizabeth says:

Our family’s prayers are with you and your family at this time. I know it is a difficult thing to go through as I was with my father through his cancer battle. It is wonderful that you are able to be there. Do not feel guilty or distress over making that your priority…it is as it should be(although I realize that it is difficult to do especially in our world today that has taken the focus off the truly important things and put them on worldly things). We appreciate all you do.

• Siggy says:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Juli. Both my parents died of cancer and I know how incredible helpless it made me feel. If being here and doing some research for grocery match-ups helps you in coping with it, then by all means do so. If it adds to the stress however, or makes you miss valuable time with your mom, then be assured that we can miss a few sales! Wishing you, your mom and your family strength and peace. God Bless!