Fry’s Friday Freebie ~ Zico Coconut Water?

Well, I’m hoping today’s freebie will load for everyone.  On the Fry’s site, this is what we get . . .

no_friday

But. if you go to Kroger’s site, you’ll see this . . . (You can also try this link and see if you have better luck??)

zico

I’m not sure everyone will be able to load this.  Somehow, I got right in on my account.  Then, I went to load it on my mom’s card and it locked me out after trying to login too many times.  Maybe I have a Kroger account set up, somehow??  Did it work for you?

I went to my Fry’s digitals and it’s loaded and looks like any other.  I don’t use coconut water, so I’m not sure if we have it in this area.  Anyone know?

Hope everyone can load it, but there aren’t any guarantees on this one!

Fry’s Free Friday Download   ~ Zico Coconut Water (14 oz)
FREE Fry’s digital (can only load on 7/11, redeem thru 7/26)
Final price:  FREE

Just a reminder….

Spend $40, Save $2  (expires 7/15/14) (You need to be at $40 after all store discounts and ecoupons come off, but before you hand over your paper coupons.)

You can see all the Fry’s deals and match ups here.

7 Responses to “Fry’s Friday Freebie ~ Zico Coconut Water?”

• Meghan says:

Thanks for posting this–I was able to load it through the Kroger website, despite the fact that I’m registered through Fry’s. I never would have thought of doing it this way. You are the best! Zico is good, even if you aren’t typically a coconut water drinker. Try the chocolate flavor if you are a chocolate fan.

Glad you got it! I’m not sure what I will do with this, but will probably find someone who likes it, when I track it down. I don’t like coconut or chocolate drinks, unless it’s hot chocolate and even then . . . better with marshmallows on a cold night. :) You’re the second person who said choc. is good, though. Maybe I’ll get brave!

• Kathleen C says:

The app locked me out. I know my user name and password. Maybe it’s a malfunction on their end??

I don’t understand how some are getting it and others aren’t. I’m not sure what the issue is. I wish I could figure it out. I added a link (after posting it). If you didn’t see that, try that and the other link, from a non-mobile. Maybe you’ll have better luck?? Hope you can get it!

• Kenneth says:

I managed to get the Zico offer as described here (thanks!), but I’m a bit confused by the Power Bar offer. When I click the link, I see the list of Fry’s coupons, but nothing specific to Power Bar, and I also thought that the article started by saying that there is no offer this week, according to the Fry’s site…

There isn’t a Fry’s offer, but I went to Kroger’s site and found one there. Since they’re the same company, it worked — well, for some.

And — you caught me using and old post and editing it, for this one. :) I changed the dates and the category it will go to when you click, but totally missed changing last week’s offer. So sorry, but the Power Bar was last week’s deal and it’s not available anymore. :( Thanks for catching it. I’ll fix it!