old spice
$1.00 off ONE Old Spice Body Spray

Here are some of the BEST mega deals that we found so far today.  If the deal has a printable coupon, don’t wait to print it.  I hope you have those printers on and stocked with paper.

** Huggies Baby Wipes   99¢ / $1.99   NEW
$0.50/1 Huggies Baby Wipes 07/13/2014 SS Insert (exp 8/9/14) (worth $1)
printable (register, These offers sometimes vary from person to person. I had $1 off 300+ wipes.)
Final price:  FREE / 99¢ (Buy 5, Save $5)

** Old Spice Body Spray   99¢ / $1.99   NEW
$1/1 Coupons.com (gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link)
FREE Old Spice Body Spray wyb (2) Old Spice Anti-Perspirants or Deodorants 07/27/2014 P&G Insert (exp 8/10/14)
$1/2 Fry’s digital (can’t use w/ paper coupon)
Final price:  FREE / 99¢ (Buy 5, Save $5)

** Challenge Cream Cheese (8 oz brick)   99¢ / $1.99   NEW
$1/1 printable
$1/1 printable
$1/1 printable
Final price:  FREE / 99¢ (Buy 5, Save $5)

** Fiber One Soft-Baked Cookies   $1.69 / $2.19   NEW
$0.50/1 Coupons.com (gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link, worth $1)
$0.50/1 Fry’s digital (can’t use w/ paper coupon)
$0.50/1 SavingStar eCoupon (future savings)
Final price:  69¢ / $1.19 (or possible future savings) (Buy 5, Save $5)

** Lloyd’s Barbeque Tubs   $2.99 / $3.99   NEW
$1/1 Coupons.com (gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link)
Final price:  $1.99 / $2.99 (Buy 5, Save $5)

And here are a couple NON MEGA items:

Sunny D Chillers (64 oz)   $1.00 (thru 11/4)   NEW
$1/2 Coupons.com (gone if not first coupon shown after clicking link)
Final price:  50¢ each when you buy 2

Welch’s PB&J Snacks   $2.00 (thru 8/19)   NEW
$0.50/1 Welch’s PB&J Snacks 07/27/2014 SS Insert (exp 9/6/14) (worth $1)
$0.50/1 Fry’s digital (can’t use w/ paper coupon)
Final price:  As low as $1.00

Keep checking the full Fry’s list today for NEW.

12 Responses to “Fry’s Mega Updates ~ Free Old Spice Body Spray, Challenge Cream Cheese and More…”

• Michelle says:

The Challenge coupons can be ink-wasters. The “middle” link is for smartsource and does not print an ad, if anyone is concerned about that.

I scoped out Fry’s today with coupons I had that were expiring today, but didn’t use any since there were no bargains to be had.
    But I was happy to see the big 18 oz box of Cheerios is $1.99 after mega and 99¢ sfter coupon. We will shop on Friday to get the extra gas points.

• Gina says:

Hi Harold. The double fuel points was through July, so if you go today, it will be back to normal. Boo! Hope you find some bargains! ~ Gina

• Michelle says:

Frys released a new digital coupon for $1/1 challenge cream cheese! Yay for saving ink :)

• Gina says:

Thanks Michelle. I got it added to the list. I was just about to start going through and added the P&G Everyday and coupons.com prints, so now you reminded me to add the new digital ones too! Thanks! I can get it all done at once. ~ gina

• john says:

Do you know if the challenge $1/1 comes off with no problem? In the past I had problems with EQs coming off that are more than the value of the item.

• Gina says:

You are right. Typically if the digital coupon is more than the cost of the item, it won’t come off. However, I think you will be okay with the cream cheese as it will ring up $1.99 and then the $1 off mega is on another line. I haven’t heard from anybody who has tried it and it didn’t work. ~ gina

• Meghan says:

I went to a frys in tucson today and they told me they would not accept a manufacturers coupon with a walmart logo on it. The manager was called in and refused the coupons. Does this vary by store, or has the policy changed? Very frustrating experience.

• Gina says:

That sounds awful. We have not heard of any changes. As long as it is a manf. coupon w/ remit to address, they should take it regardless of the logo. However, they always add that the manager has a right to not accept any coupon. I think you just got a cashier and manager who didn’t wake up on the right side of the bed. Sorry… ~ Gina

• Meghan says:

Thanks for your feedback Gina. They were fairly nice about it but it was still awkward. I will just avoid using those coupons at that location. I wrote to Frys asking for information about that policy too. I’ll let you know if they tell me something other than what you said.

• Gina says:

This is written in their policy which is talking about Catalinas, but it would apply to reg. coupons too:
      Will Fry’s accept my Catalina manufacturer coupon if it has the logo of another store printed on it?

If the coupon is clearly a manufacturer coupon, with a valid date, instructions to the retailer, and remittance address, the store should accept the coupon