So many ways to save!
Super Simple & Beyond . . .
This is the outline I used when I spoke at the homeschohol convention on Saturday, July 12th. I’ve added links for things I can take you right to, for full information. It should be helpful for everyone, not just people who attended the convention … hopefully!
You will be amazed how much you can save on everyday essentials and family fun!
I’ve received emails saying people have been able to quit part-time jobs, can donate extra money & other resources, have money for vacations or other fun, etc. The savings can be BIG!!
- Museums (many free days)
- National Parks (free weekends)
- Special days (National “whatever” days, store anniversaries, etc.)
- Ask! (teacher discount?, coupons?, lowest price?)
- Culture Pass (libraries)
- Library reading programs & Book It (read for freebies)
- Sign up for birthday freebies (huge list on website)
Spend $$ Up Front
- Pogo Pass ($39.98, code BARGAIN)
- Gift card perks (gas, extra value)
- Bulk foods (Zaycon Foods)
- Call about monthly bills (cell phone, cable, home phone, insurance, etc)
Republic Wireless – cell phone option
- Buy & sell used (Craigslist, garage sales, etc.)
- Meal plan around sales (especially meat!)
Click (Online, Apps, Mobile)
- Fry’s weekly Facebook coupon (cash off)
- Fry’s Friday freebie (most Fridays)
- SavingStar Friday freebie (future refund)
- Digital coupons at Fry’s & Safeway (+ apps)
- Target Cartwheel (combine savings, online & app)
- Target mobile coupons (use with others)
- Ibotta, Checkout51, Shopmium (future savings)
- Online shopping & codes (percentage back & discounts, Ebates)
- Costco/Sam’s (worth it?)
- Walmart ad match policy (weekly list on website)
- Target ad match policy (brand specific)
- Store policies
- Make lists on website (green plus signs)
Use Sunday Inserts & Printable Coupons
- Get AZ Republic (two months free w/ one)
- Sunday papers $1 at Dollar Tree (limits)
- Coupons.com, RedPlum, SmartSource, etc. (don’t photocopy)
- Get coupons organized (several ways)
Possibly the most difficult
- Chick-fil-A Cow Appreciation Day (dress like a cow = memories & free food!) :)
Don’t miss a deal!
Click on verification link that you’ll receive.