Instant Win Game (I Won!) ~ $5 Target gift Card + $2 Cottonelle Target Coupon

cottonelle_5Update #2:  The site is currently down.  Someone is probably in trouble.  :(  (Thanks, Dawn & Rebecca!)

Update:  I hope we get these gift cards in the mail.  There have been many winners — too many, I think!   :(  It seems like there’s a glitch or something. They are only giving away 1,000 through 10/15 and I just don’t believe so many should be winning.  We’ll see.

I’m not huge fan of sweepstakes and instant win games, but if I hear there have been a lot of winners, I’m on it.  This is one of those — and I won on my first try!  You can play everyday through 10/15/14, but you can only win once per person/email.

Play the Cottonelle “Wipe to Win” game and get a $2 Cottonelle Target store coupon (can be used with a manf. coupon) and see if you win a $5 Target gift card.

If you win, the gift card will be mailed to your registered address.

tp_winner

To play, scroll down to the middle of the screen and click the red print that says “register & play” – not the blue box on top.

Then, you register or login (including answering a few questions) and choose your guy.  Then, “wipe” him with your Cottonelle wipe.  Yep, I think so too . . . kind of dumb, but I got a $5 Target card out of it!  :)

My husband was beside me when I was playing.  I asked him who I should choose, but then answered my own question . . . duh!  Which race car driver would you pick?  Or, who would you even trust to drive your kids to school?

conttonelle_guys

Yep, me too . . the guy with two free hands, preferably on the wheel!!  Who would expect the winner to be someone who was holding tp and wipes?  So, I chose the empty handed guy, Larson.  FYI — that has nothing to do with winning.  It’s based on what time you enter.  But . . . support the safe driver!   :)

According to Cherie at Chasing Bargains, she won and has heard from a couple winners!  Hope you can join the winners!  :)   (Thanks, Chasing Bargains!)

17 Responses to “Instant Win Game (I Won!) ~ $5 Target gift Card + $2 Cottonelle Target Coupon”

• mombiezombie says:

Hey thanks for the heads up on this. I won the first time I played!

• Thabal says:

I just won! I picked the same guy as well, because he is the one next to Target GC in the pic :)

• Megan says:

I won. Picked the driver on the right hand side!

• Mandy says:

I was trying to look to see if you can win more than once per household and didn’t see anything. Does anyone else know? It says you can play daily so I assume u can but wanted to make sure. Ty.

It says you can play everyday through 10/15/14, but you can only win once per person/email. I think there’s something wrong, though. :( I hope we get these!

• Meghan says:

I just won, too! It was my second try, and I probably would have forgot about it had I not seen your post. I happened to pick the center guy too. What great luck! I’ve also won in the past two days with the M&M movie text game. They no longer have the gift card option, but I’m hoping I’ll still get the credits on my internet bill.

I’ve heard that from several people. I’ve also heard that it take two billing cycles for it to show up, so you may have to wait awhile.

I only won once, though I didn’t play consistently enough. Now, I stopped since we don’t have cable. I wonder if it can go toward another bill. I’ve just heard it being cable — but, I’d have to actually win, to test it. Luck doesn’t seem to be on my side for this one. Thanks for the update!

• Cindy says:

I’ve won with the M&M sweepstakes several times in the past 3 weeks, as well as my husband. We ended up with a total of $36 on our Amazon account and (so far) have $18 in credits to our cable bill. When you’re directed to the page to claim your credit it gives a drop down menu of many major cable and satellite companies (DirecTV and Dish Network), my provider wasn’t listed, so I had to use the ‘Other’ option. You do have to enter your account number and it takes a few seconds to verify the info. The first time I won I selected the provider I thought was mine (there are several for Time Warner) and it told me that I was incorrect, so I’m guessing it really does verify the account information.
        I’ll let you guys know if/when I get my credits!

• Meghan says:

Juli- Don’t tell M&Ms, but we only have an internet subscription, although my bill says Internet & TV. It’s from a provider that is listed and does have TV options. I’m banking on them not checking the details of my account.

I think you’re safe on that one! We only have Netflix, so I think we’re out of luck. I’ll attempt to stay happy with our savings from not having cable instead of being sad that I can’t win credit. :) Glad you got it to work for you, though!!

• Cindy says:

I just won, too! Now I’m wondering if we will get them after seeing Juli’s post about only 1,000 winners. I hope so though because I love couponing at Target!!!

• Noah says:

My wife won this morning and I lost for today, that does seem too easy though.

I’m hoping M&Ms returns with the “win free movie money” deal they did a couple times the last 3 years. I won a TON of movie tickets and concessions cash last year!

• Dawn B says:

Site no longer working :(

Someone is in trouble! :( I’ll update. Thanks, Dawn & Rebecca!