Today (7/25) is the last day to purchase this . . .
It’s a super time to get a Sam’s Club membership! You can go directly to Groupon and make the purchase, or if you have/want an Ebates account, start there! You’ll gt 6% cash back, into your account! Below are the details on how to use Ebates.
$45 for a Sam’s Club Savings Membership package ($91.23 total value) – NEW MEMBERS ONLY
- One-year Sam’s Club Savings Membership (a $45 value)
- Complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
- $20 gift card valid for any in-club, online or fuel purchases
- Four Fresh-food vouchers, redeemable at the time of membership activation through Monday, October 27, 2014 (a $26.23 value), including:
- Sliced oven-roast turkey (22 oz. – $7.98 value)
- Ciabatta rolls (8 ct. – $3.99 value)
- Black bean five-layer dip (28 oz. – $7.98 value)
- Apple pie (10” – $6.28 value)
- As an added bonus, all new Sam’s Club members will receive $80 in special members-only savings on select popular items.¹ These savings are valid 30 days after membership activation
Ebates instructions . . . .
The best way to do it is to start at Ebates. That way, you will earn an additional 3% rebate (to cash out when you hit $10). Even better . . . I also think you will earn a $10 Target (or other) gift card, if you are a new customer, placing an order over $25. (I can’t verify this since I’m an existing customer. If you verify, please let us know.)
Then, from Ebates, search “Groupon.” Click through to the Groupon site, from Ebates, and you’ll do everything like you would if you went directly to Groupon. Search “Sam’s Club” to find the deal. (Make sure you are in the tab that opens up from Ebates or you may not get credit.) Hopefully, you’ll see a $10 gift card show up in your account or mailbox soon!