What is myFry’s Extras? ~ Sign Up!

frys_extras

Updated – Feb. 2015

Check of the latest Fry’s deals here.  Some are matched with printable & digital coupons.

Follow us on Facebook or sign up for daily emails, to get all the deals!  (Make sure you click on a confirmation email or you won’t get them.)
Sign up for exclusive digital offers with “myFry’s Extras.”  You can also find them on your Fry’s app, if you have that loaded.  Go to “categories” and then “my extras.”

They seem to have a coupon each week, that you can load for a great deal.  They are for a specific price, like $1.49 for apple juice.  Watch, since they usually have a limit of one or two.

They will also have some other coupons they email to you (or will appear in your app) that you can load, for various products.

Their digital coupons all say that you can’t use a paper coupon with them.  However, many have tried it and have found that the paper coupon will also come off, as long as the myFry’s Extra coupon is for a certain price point.  For instance, it won’t work if they give you a $1 off coupon, instead of the price of $1.99.

Sign up and then check your email for what they send.

You can still go here to load the digital coupons that are available to anyone (with a freebie on Fridays!)

Also, don’t forget the $2 or $3 off coupon they offer each week!

We remind you about these deals each week and many others around Arizona!  Don’t forget to follow us by email, Facebook, by RSS feed, or on Twitter!  You’ll save a bunch!

11 Responses to “What is myFry’s Extras? ~ Sign Up!”

• Mandi says:

I’ve been able to load, but haven’t tried to use.

If you have an additional coupon for anything, let us know how it goes! Glad you could get them to load!!

• Susan says:

I’ll try mine in the next few days. The extra savings besides Kellogg’s that I got are .99 for a large palmolive, .99 for Puffs, $3 for 2 pop chips, $1 for 2 horizon mac n cheese and a few others as wel.

Thanks for being the guinea pig. Suzie said it didn’t work with a digital. In fact, the lower $1.50 one came off instead of a $2 discounted price. :(

• Jacob says:

Do I need to sign up for ads I get coupons or can I just select promotions?

Honestly, I don’t know. This program kind of came out of nowhere and I haven’t figured out where they’re going with it or how it’s all going to work. I’ll be trying to decipher it all, right along with you. Sorry that I’m clueless!

• khadijah carter says:

I used myfrysextras with paper coupons worked great I got free puffs and kelloggs cereal for 1.15 each I loved it

Once I got mine to load, I saw they say you can’t. But, they seem to be going through with paper coupons. I don’t understand why they don’t stop it (like others), if they don’t want us to use both. :( The same thing happens with the current “limit 5″ digitals. I don’t get it!??! I think they are really store coupons and they just put that on all their digitals, but it is on there, so ?? Glad you got some good deals! Thanks for the report!

• ramiro says:

Good store, nice cashiers, and fresh food