Congrats to the winner . . . Sherrie C: (sher . . . firstname.lastname@example.org)!
We’ve reached 10,000 Facebook fans! Thanks, to all of you, for spreading the word and helping us grow. We are doing 10 giveaways to celebrate!
Our tenth giveaway is for two Pogo Passes. A Pogo Pass includes:
- Sunsplash (ONE visit anytime, valid this season — currently open only on the weekends)
- Sea Life Aquarium (TWO visits, anytime)
- Phoenix Zoo (TWO visits, anytime)
- Diamondbacks Games (TWO games)
- Rattlers Games (THREE games, dates will be added throughout season)
- i.d.e.a. Museum (TWO visits anytime, except opening weekends – three weekends per year)
- ASU Sporting Events (women’s basketball, soccer, wrestling, volleyball, gymnastics, track and field)
- Enchanted Island (FOUR visits, Fridays & Saturdays, most rides included)
- Jump Street (TWO visits, Monday & Wednesdays, Chandler or Glendale)
- Stratum Laser Tag (TWO visits, dates and times listed)
- Phoenix Rock Gym (TWO visits, gear is $5, if needed)
- Tempe Paintball (TWELVE visits, one per month, not Saturdays, includes gun rental, air & 100 paintballs!)
- National Comedy Theatre (THREE visits, Fri. and Sat., with occasional Thurs. Seating is limited. Call to reserve seating.)
- Skateland & Great Skate (TWO visits per month, skate rental not included, but can bring your own)
- Brunswick Zone (TWO visits per week, shoe rental not included, excludes Sat. and some other special days)
If you don’t win and want to purchase them: Go to the Pogo Pass website (That link should get you the $39.98 rate. If not, use the code BARGAIN.) If you purchase them this this month and win, you’ll be refunded!
** Each person needs one, unless they’re 2 or younger. Most places won’t charge admission and it’s not worth buying them one. If you have a three year old, check the venues you will use and see what their policy is for three year olds.
See the full list of 10 giveaways here.
Enter this giveaway!
Leave a separate comment for any number(s) listed below, no more than three total, separate entries. (“I don’t follow” or “I don’t have” answers will be removed and won’t count as an entry.) We use a program that automatically chooses the winner, so if you combine answers into one comment, it’s viewed as only one entry and won’t increase your chance of winning. LEAVE SEPARATE COMMENTS! :)
1) What’s your favorite Pogo Pass place?
2) Follow Bargain Believer on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed, or subscribe to Bargain Believer emails (or say that you already do.)
(Make sure you click on the confirmation email that you’ll receive or you’re not subscribed to emails.)
3) Visit the Pogo website and look around or “like” them on Facebook — just leave a comment that you did. The giveaway will end on Wednesday, August 27th, at 8pm AZ time. I will email the winner and they will have 48 hours to respond. If I don’t hear back from the winner by then, I will have to choose another one.
(Thanks, to Pogo Pass, for donating these passes!)