AZ Sam’s Clubs Locations Closing (4) ~ Extend Membership or Get Refund

Update:  We’ve had reports that these stores have 25% off (all stores are confirmed, except Casa Grande).  The LINES ARE SUPER LONG — as in, they won’t let everyone in the store and it’s outside.  Happy shopping … or waiting in line.  :)

Sam’s Club is closing many locations around the nation.  From different articles I read, it sounds like they may only be open for another two weeks.  You can read more about it here.

The four Arizona stores that will be closing are:
Chandler (1375 S Arizona Ave., 85286)
Scottsdale (15255 N Northsight Blvd., 85260)
Casa Grande (2425 E Florence Blvd., 85194)
Prescott Valley (5757 E State Route 69, 86314)

If you are already a Sam’s Club member, take advantage of the choices they give you, if you are near an affected store.

You can extend your membership for 3 months or request a full refund.  Go here to fill out a form.

This post may contain one or more affiliate links.  We appreciate you using them and supporting this site.  Thank you!

7 Responses to “AZ Sam’s Clubs Locations Closing (4) ~ Extend Membership or Get Refund”

• albert amos says:

we would like a full refund, we just renewed ore membership in nov. email is jamos567@yahoo.com, thanks janet and albert amos

• albert amos says:

full refund please

I don’t have any affiliation with Sam’s Club. I was only sharing information I found. There’s a link above, to fill out a form to request a refund. Hope you get it soon!

• Ml Biv says:

I tried to do an extension. I got an email reply today that it was denied.

Have you ever shopped at a store that is closing? I’m thinking that might be a requirement. Sorry to hear that you were denied.

• J says:

Fine print of form does say only for members with a closing store, and they will check addresses.

I wasn’t sure how they would determine location, in a metropolitan area. I’m wondering if they look to see if you’ve ever visited a store that closed. I’m sure some people get memberships and use them at locations near their work or for some other reason. My theory is that it doesn’t hurt for everyone near a store to ask, even if you are able to switch over to another one that’s still open.